I made a donate button!
Free To play yes, but you'd have to pay to get awesome additions.
Hello
IT'S FFFFRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE! Anyway baybe we first need to decide to what to call the membership. My suggestion is Buildism+
Maybe* auto correct sucks...
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Boycott paypal.
(08-17-2011, 04:11 AM)Ashely Wrote: Free To play yes, but you'd have to pay to get awesome additions.

'Awesome'

Never

That's how the ROBLOXian community shifted from a sandbox building game to a "social network." It's all about wealth and popularity, the original purpose has been lost and burried under many piles of spoiled misuse and greed.
(08-17-2011, 07:59 AM)LOL Wrote:
(08-17-2011, 04:11 AM)Ashely Wrote: Free To play yes, but you'd have to pay to get awesome additions.

'Awesome'

Never

That's how the ROBLOXian community shifted from a sandbox building game to a "social network." It's all about wealth and popularity, the original purpose has been lost and burried under many piles of spoiled misuse and greed.

Lol, When was roblox converted to a social network? It's still a building game. The owners we're smart enough to add premium membership. You guys don't understand. If you don't want to buy, don't. Simple.
Hello
Buildism is totally 100% FREE! We don't need a membership.
buildism would still be the same guys. Users who buy it will get a few more additions then the ones that dont buy it, eventually making them want to buy it.
Hello
More fun... No way! More BADNESS!!! :furious:
It's not such a Bad Idea. I mean, I'd pay a small fee for more Game Slots and such, Sure. Big Grin
If it's optional, it's not required. Only the benefits of a name, perhaps, should be into it. Like when you enter a game, you have "[Donor]" as your name's prefix.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]