Hurr
(10-05-2011, 11:05 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: But you know how the weirdest things can become memes...

Indeed, but I find those ponies very girly
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(10-06-2011, 05:23 PM)Who Wrote:
(10-05-2011, 11:05 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: But you know how the weirdest things can become memes...

Indeed, but I find those ponies very girly

Not to be mean but, what was I supposed to see in that video?, I just see ponies saying random stuff
I love the show mostly for the youtube poops and ytpmv's

but also after watching it you get attached, and the ponies aren't even that girly, sure it's made for like 7 year old girls, but the mood never dies out, every episode is awesome, well, the first second and third are okay, but besides that

and some shows on like Nickelodeon or Disney Channel just get boring.

First when I learned about MLP I thought it was the gayest thing ever

then when the fads started, I had to see for myself

I watched the first episode then just left it, it was bad, later i watched the others and got hooked

WHATZ GOIN ON!?
[Image: 2my851v.png]

Yet I'm unable to see what all other see
Maybe it's an American brainsweeper technology test... they subtly put in secret commands to your brain to like the show and to buy all the pony stuff they make and to make lots of pony propoganda.

Sounds a lot like LOL's liberals.
(10-19-2011, 07:57 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Maybe it's an American brainsweeper technology test... they subtly put in secret commands to your brain to like the show and to buy all the pony stuff they make and to make lots of pony propoganda.

Sounds a lot like LOL's liberals.
Go to tons of trailer parks THEY WILL BEEEEEELIVEEEEEEEEEEEE.