There's this kid in my school who freaks me out O_O
(02-03-2012, 11:59 PM)simonheros Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 02:46 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Seriously though, if he's doing it on the school grounds, you should be able to report it to the school as harassment.

What's wrong with being openly gay?
It's the equivalent to a dude doing it to a girl, and you don't see girls reporting it. Confusedcared:

They do in my school....
(02-03-2012, 11:59 PM)simonheros Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 02:46 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Seriously though, if he's doing it on the school grounds, you should be able to report it to the school as harassment.

What's wrong with being openly gay?
It's the equivalent to a dude doing it to a girl, and you don't see girls reporting it. Confusedcared:
Sexual harassment applies to gay people too...
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
People would probably think I have like a plot to get rid of kids if I reported it.

I've already reported one kid for doing the same thing. (He got expelled)

It was a really big deal and they expelled him for a semester (Weird, Huh?) And It's awkward because he's back.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Get them to put up hidden security cameras so that they can spy on him doing it, if they don't believe you. Cool
And today at lunch he sat across from me. I didn't say anything and got the butter out.

He said "Ooohhhh.... You should put that on your D*** and stick it up my A**....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!"

xD
(02-04-2012, 02:03 AM)sergentkyle Wrote: And today at lunch he sat across from me. I didn't say anything and got the butter out.

He said "Ooohhhh.... You should put that on your D*** and stick it up my A**....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!"

xD

Well butter isn't the best for that. I'd try something else.
All my friend when he's around try to block him from me and tell him to stop.

One time when he was being creepy, I kicked him in the balls and ran off xD
(02-04-2012, 02:38 AM)sergentkyle Wrote: All my friend when he's around try to block him from me and tell him to stop.

One time when he was being creepy, I kicked him in the balls and ran off xD

Play along, I'm being serious he wants you to get annoyed.
Trust me, he's actually serious.

He acts all good in front of the teachers so there will be less of a chance of the teachers believing me.
(02-04-2012, 02:43 AM)sergentkyle Wrote: Trust me, he's actually serious.

He acts all good in front of the teachers so there will be less of a chance of the teachers believing me.

lol, you so paranoid