Hold on
(05-05-2012, 04:27 PM)Georgiana Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 04:26 PM)noob007 Wrote: Minor rules don't get enforced? What is this nonsense? Then why do they even exist?

If I had Kieron, I could show you Jacob_ said that.

Quoting Jacob_'s PM to you as screenshotted,

"As for minor violations like off-topic posting and old threads getting bumped, that's because the mods and I have decided that sometimes enforcing minor rules isn't worth it. If something is actually hurting the community, like talking about politics in a thread about scripting, then we'll fix it, but a few off-topic posts [in a thread] don't cause problems unless the whole thread gets derailed, and then we would split it."

This is not saying all minor rules always go unenforced; it is merely saying that if it's very small, according to circumstances we may ignore it. If someone complained about it for some reason, we (at least I) would take appropriate action.
@Kieron,
It doesn't because people have come here from other websites and therefore are expected to know how banning works.
(05-05-2012, 04:31 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 04:26 PM)noob007 Wrote: Minor rules don't get enforced? What is this nonsense? Then why do they even exist?

"As for minor violations like off-topic posting and old threads getting bumped, that's because the mods and I have decided that sometimes enforcing minor rules isn't worth it. If something is actually hurting the community, like talking about politics in a thread about scripting, then we'll fix it, but a few off-topic posts [in a thread] don't cause problems unless the whole thread gets derailed, and then we would split it."

By sometimes, you mean:
"If Kieron does it, ban him forever"
(05-05-2012, 04:31 PM)noob007 Wrote: @Kieron,
It doesn't because people have come here from other websites and therefore are expected to know how banning works.

Other websites?

You mean like Roblox?
(05-05-2012, 04:32 PM)Georgiana Wrote:

By sometimes, you mean:

Yes, that is exactly what we mean. Why? Because you've already been permabanned once.
(05-05-2012, 04:32 PM)noob007 Wrote:

By sometimes, you mean:

Yes, that is exactly what we mean. Why? Because you've already been permabanned once.

Waa waa. Go QQ some more.
(05-05-2012, 04:33 PM)Georgiana Wrote: Waa waa. Go QQ some more.

It really would help you in life to stop talking to mirrors.
(05-05-2012, 04:33 PM)Georgiana Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 04:32 PM)noob007 Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 04:27 PM)Georgiana Wrote: If I had Kieron, I could show you Jacob_ said that.

By sometimes, you mean:

Waa waa. Go QQ some more.

It appears that you're the one QQing in the first place, considering you've made this "Y U BAN ME ITS NO FAIR QQ MEANIES" thread.
(05-05-2012, 04:34 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 04:33 PM)Georgiana Wrote: Waa waa. Go QQ some more.

It really would help you in life to stop talking to mirrors.

Would really help if you got off your period.
Enough. You know why you're banned; therefore this thread is pointless.