Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Risk
How did you manage to take over parts of Georgia and Florida, then? At the time Excel posted, he was in alliance with me and so would not be taking any of my territory unless explicitly stated, according to how I've read previous information posts. And since I had him trapped in Florida he wouldn't be taking any lands over in that region.

I'm not mad or anything, just wondering. There could be a reasonable way that I'm not seeing, but, well, I'm not seeing it Tongue
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(04-10-2013, 01:58 AM)Ghosty Wrote: How did you manage to take over parts of Georgia and Florida, then? At the time Excel posted, he was in alliance with me and so would not be taking any of my territory unless explicitly stated, according to how I've read previous information posts. And since I had him trapped in Florida he wouldn't be taking any lands over in that region.

I'm not mad or anything, just wondering.

I combined the bonuses since it was under one round, and there was nothing that specified that Excel was a genuine ally besides you giving him territories. It was not mutual therefore there was no alliance.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(04-08-2013, 03:27 AM)EvilOne Wrote:
(04-07-2013, 01:24 PM)Ghosty Wrote: *First roll for Keyboria, continuing to move north through Mississippi
>Requesting Excelandia to join the Eastern Coastal Independence Treaty along with NEEOOOOON!, The Province of Void, and Kronaria. If Excelandia joins, under the original stipulations of: none of the countries in the treaty will attack each other; and if one is attacked from an outside nation without first making an offensive move at that outside nation, all countries are obligated to respond.
>An additional stipulation will be made for Excelandia; a piece of western Keyborian territory, as soon as it is feasible, will be given to Excelandia to keep Excelandia from being trapped in Florida.

> Accepts offer and joins the Eastern Coastal Independence Treaty along with taking a piece of western Keyborian territory

Yeah, we were under written alliance.
>silver
>Valentino
>Northern Alabama

First roll, I caputure northern Tennesee.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(04-10-2013, 02:05 AM)Ghosty Wrote:
(04-08-2013, 03:27 AM)EvilOne Wrote:
(04-07-2013, 01:24 PM)Ghosty Wrote: *First roll for Keyboria, continuing to move north through Mississippi
>Requesting Excelandia to join the Eastern Coastal Independence Treaty along with NEEOOOOON!, The Province of Void, and Kronaria. If Excelandia joins, under the original stipulations of: none of the countries in the treaty will attack each other; and if one is attacked from an outside nation without first making an offensive move at that outside nation, all countries are obligated to respond.
>An additional stipulation will be made for Excelandia; a piece of western Keyborian territory, as soon as it is feasible, will be given to Excelandia to keep Excelandia from being trapped in Florida.

> Accepts offer and joins the Eastern Coastal Independence Treaty along with taking a piece of western Keyborian territory

Yeah, we were under written alliance.

He withdrawed from your treaty.

Unlike a treaty, an alliance is unbreakable.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I SHALL
MOVE DOWN
IN A DIRECTION THAT LEAVES GHOSTY SOME SPACE
AND IF VOID DOESN'T RAPE ME
I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE TO OPEN LAND PLS

So, in reality-

*1st roll for NEOOOOOON, heading downwards torwards North Carolina, Bordering TPOV
Would like to create a treaty w/ TPOV and Ghosty, so that I may break outward into open land.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
*2nd roll for Keyboria, expanding from the northern territory into DROA, expanding ONLY into DROA territory, not any Kronaria or unclaimed land

>I would suggest that NEEOOOOON! make a treaty with TPOV, not Keyboria, for you'll get much more room that way.

EDIT: According to Myem in the chat, both he and Excel can roll twice, each, for their one single nation. Taking the knowledge of this along with "anyone can roll for any nation", I hereby state that it is legal for anyone to roll twice for any nation, and have their votes count valid for all nations along with all other votes for those nations, as long as the overall vote count does not exceed two votes for one nation from one person.

I believe it would also be good etiquette to not roll more than once for any nation besides your own in a single post.

And of course, no invading countries that were not already at war against the country you're rolling for, and no declaring war for another nation.

Going off of this knowledge...

*1st Ghosty roll for Kronaria, expanding into DROA southward, not touching any Al-Qaeda territories or Keyboria territories

*1st Ghosty roll for Al-Qaeda, expanding into northern DROA territory but not touching any of Conservtard land

*1st Ghosty roll for TPOV, expanding into Myem land in Tennessee
*2nd roll for NEEOOOOOON, heading in the same bordered direction as last time

>Still waiting for Void to take his SWEET TIME

>Still waiting for anything ever to happen
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
> Expands wherever I can
>Expands some More
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
>1st roll for Al-Qaeda, (Upper land). Expanding into DROA's territory.
>2nd roll for El-Kebab, (Down land) Expanding it in all directions, but not INTO anyones land.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.