Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Risk
(04-10-2013, 09:03 PM)Myem Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 12:34 PM)Kieron Wrote: Okay, if that is how Myem wants to play, I say the East Coast Independence Treaty Signatories form the Federation of the East Coast until the End of the war.
That way we get 8 rolls per turn huehuehuehue

Alliances/land combinations are permanent, there is no end for these.

Me and Ghosty where Originally in an Alliance... so we made an illigal move by us joining up. So we should revert the move.
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
(04-10-2013, 10:46 PM)EvilOne Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 09:03 PM)Myem Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 12:34 PM)Kieron Wrote: Okay, if that is how Myem wants to play, I say the East Coast Independence Treaty Signatories form the Federation of the East Coast until the End of the war.
That way we get 8 rolls per turn huehuehuehue

Alliances/land combinations are permanent, there is no end for these.

Me and Ghosty where Originally in an Alliance... so we made an illigal move by us joining up. So we should revert the move.

I already established it that it was illegal to revert rolls or land combinations, you agreed to my PM's with no hesitation so you should at least show some team effort. Besides, it's too late to decide who would own what specific pieces of territory if we were to split now, and Ghosty didn't have any good southern coast defense locations to protect you so it was a pretty good idea to join me.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
CHAOS! YAY! Nobody can agree on what is or isn't legal, or definitively define vocabulary terms, and contradict their own definitions at times!
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Plus, Ghosty has technically invaded an area where I am certain that Excelandia was once there prior to the union therefore she has violated the exact principle of protecting eastern nations/dominions/dependencies that she is desperate to bring back. Since I am not an asshole, I counted the normal amount of territories gained by Ghosty. Now please stop with the rule bending.

" CHAOS! YAY! Nobody can agree on what is or isn't legal, or definitively define vocabulary terms, and contradict their own definitions at times! "

Calm the fuck down, I am taking time out of my day that I would otherwise be spending in sleep or updating my blog or doing homework. What I am doing for you is completely a privilege and I wouldn't have to be fair and act like there's rules if I really intended to screw around definitions.
[Image: IkNkN4N.png]
*first roll
Gold Team takes remaining land in Idaho.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
>TPOV pushes back into tennessee
>TPOV pushes back more
First roll for the DROA
>Get's my land stolen by Keyboria and Kronaria back
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Second roll for the DROA
>Expands more into Al-Qaeda, Keyboria, and Kronaria
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.