Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Team; 2 spots open.
(07-12-2011, 07:38 AM)Ashely Wrote: Everyone has the right to help whenever they need or want to. The help team is just group of users who spend time on buildism helping by adding guides and tutorials for new users. Being that the community is still small, and the site is in Beta I cannot give anything out to the members but in the future these members will be giving a few additions.

What do you mean by a few "additions". I just don't understand the point of it... but oh well that's just me I guess Tongue
Still in the process of thinking of those additions.
1.What helpful things have you done on Buildism?
I've reported a few glitches. And I have made some games :3 (I'm also working on a really helpful tutorial in the tutorials forum)
2.Have you ever helped a new user? if so how?
Yes, I helped him figure out some stuff with the editor
3.Do you consider yourself helpful? if so why?
Yes, yes I do. Why?, I help people.
4.What are you best at on Buildism? (Scripting? Building?)
I'm good at scripting and buildism Big Grin
Hello. Smile

I've helped many new and older people on the site, I've created wallpapers for moderators, invitation's to invite people to this site and I've created help threads to the Tutorials & Guides forum. Most of the Tutorials & Guides thread's was created on my last account Eric.

Yes, I told him what the point is with Buildism, who the site owner is and where to post if he needs help.

I love helping new and a bit older people on the forums. As you could see, I created the wallpaper for you and the other mods and the invitation's to invite people. I will create more in the future too.

I love Building. Building is fun. I haven't been building so much on this account but on my last account Eric I've been building some good games. On this account I will only create Help games.
-------------

I would like to be Ashely's helper. ^_^

4) And I will start helping the site. I've been doing some minor changes at the Wiki too.
I've Edited the Wiki a bit, made Skins and Games, helped on the Forums.

Yes, I helped somebody know how to Edit their Place, and showed them the Skin Template.

Yes, I'm always Glad to Help, and I Help People all the Time!

Building, not so Good with Scripting.

Ummm.......
3.Do you consider yourself helpful? if so why
._.
Skins
[Image: image?id=2155]
Why can't EVERYONE do this? I'm not going to submit an application. I'm just going out to help...
(07-12-2011, 06:42 PM)Chaos Wrote: Why can't EVERYONE do this? I'm not going to submit an application. I'm just going out to help...

Everyone can help.

This is a group who will be doing task daily. Like I said in the future the team will have additions.
Ashely can you add me into the help team?
Make an application Nice.

I don't think you can be on the help team if you can't read :o