Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A skin that was just recently created that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND:
I agree with you completely, Omega. I only think he's "amazing" since I cant compare him to anyone else since 95% of the skins on here are made by him.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Really, there is 1000 skins on the site. Maybe 200 of them are used, and even less have more than 3 uses. Most of the ones that have more than 3 uses are
LeonArtist
al648
ROBLOX
And I know other people have some pretty popular skins too, but not quite the skill of these 3. Most of them are made by Leon, so I can honestly say he certainly has more reputation for skins than any one else.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
ROBLOX has no skill he just copies and pastes ROBLOX crap avatars. Al has skill though and so does Leon.

Well I WAS the walrus.
I know, that's why I put ROBLOX at the bottom of the list because unfortunately, that's all he does but they do get popular.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
The term "popular" is used for skins with ~5 takes on 2DWorlds.

lol

that is so little

Well I WAS the walrus.
ROBLOX has have 17 takes with 1 model, which is (from what I know) what makes it the 2nd most popular 2Dworlds skin of all time.
Wow, that is an awful lot of takes.

Well I WAS the walrus.