ALRIGHT.
Quote:Kai dood, I'll take the time to do some stuff later, haters gonna hate.

Here this is what I sent broloxer and maybe you will understand.

"I'm not hating i'm just disapointed I wish you guys would be more active on the actually buildism site. We are getting lots of new members and are expecting many more when these ads go up but how are we going to keep members if the community isn't active and we don't have any games?

I'm just asking please, help out the comunitty by making games checking the help section and reporting bugs this will all help make buildism have a very nice start."
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(06-14-2011, 03:03 AM)McNoobster Wrote:

"I'm not hating i'm just disapointed I wish you guys would be more active on the actually buildism site. We are getting lots of new members and are expecting many more when these ads go up but how are we going to keep members if the community isn't active and we don't have any games?

I'm just asking please, help out the comunitty by making games checking the help section and reporting bugs this will all help make buildism have a very nice start."

So you do have a problem with me? qq

Fine, I'll do a bit, but don't expect me to do crap for everyone or anything.

I miss the old cool and funny Mcnoobster. ;(
(06-14-2011, 03:06 AM)broloxer Wrote:

Yeah, he just convinced me to do something, I miss him too.
(06-14-2011, 03:05 AM)LOL Wrote:

Problem with you?

Seriously, every second I hear you say something what comes after it is..

GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

:/
(06-14-2011, 03:06 AM)broloxer Wrote: I miss the old cool and funny Mcnoobster. ;(

I'm still like that just disapointed like I said before.
(06-14-2011, 03:06 AM)broloxer Wrote:

He's has a great point though. Forum and chat only users really aren't helping Buildism at all except for making the forums more enjoyable, and the forums weren't meant to be the primary focus of the site.
(06-14-2011, 03:08 AM)McNoobster Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 03:06 AM)broloxer Wrote: I miss the old cool and funny Mcnoobster. ;(

I don't that a strong excuse.

BUT... May I add in you've got a point.

I'll try making a game later.
(06-14-2011, 03:07 AM)broloxer Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 03:05 AM)LOL Wrote:

Problem with you?

Seriously, every second I hear you say something what comes after it is..

GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

:/

Do you have a problem with that?
(06-14-2011, 03:10 AM)broloxer Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 03:08 AM)McNoobster Wrote:

I don't that a strong excuse.

BUT... May I add in you've got a point.

I'll try making a game later.

Thanks, that's all I wanted to hear.