Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Blog of Leonartist
He turned a rich country into a communist wasteland l.
That's "some wrongs "?
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
It was never rich.
boy do you have a lot to learn dyslabs
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Yes it was.
And you know it.
But don't want to accept it because it would turn your views of him negative.
You liberal.
(03-07-2013, 09:05 PM)DysLabs Wrote: Yes it was.
And you know it.
You liberal.

So I'm a liberal because I deny Venezuela being rich as you say it is? Is being a liberal a bad thing for you? Venezuela is purely a military state, nothing more, nothing less.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-08-2013, 10:48 AM)Oak Wrote:
And you know it.
You liberal.

So I'm a liberal because I deny Venezuela being rich as you say it is? Is being a liberal a bad thing for you? Venezuela is purely a military state, nothing more, nothing less.

Well lets see.
He turned it into a communist nation.
Is that a bad thing?

"Is being a liberal a bad thing for you?"
I don't know, it being a "radical Republican" bad for you?
(03-08-2013, 10:57 PM)DysLabs Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 10:48 AM)Oak Wrote:
And you know it.
You liberal.

Well lets see.
He turned it into a communist nation.
Is that a bad thing?

"Is being a liberal a bad thing for you?"
I don't know, it being a "radical Republican" bad for you?

You know, "radical republicans" had connections with abolitionism and wimins' rights, and they were pretty left for their time which was in the late 1800's. The two major parties somewhat switched idealogy between the thirties and seventies in the 1900's.

Also, Venezuela was always poor, as well as the rest of South America.
Please clarify before you say something like that again.

Fun fact: The free market only exists in the third world
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
k, well I'm sorry but I don't want to sympathize for a dictator.
(03-08-2013, 11:44 PM)DysLabs Wrote: k, well I'm sorry but I don't want to sympathize for a dictator.

Who said we were?

Did you just implied that having any "commie" beliefs makes you a sympathizer of dictators?
(03-07-2013, 12:58 AM)Leonartist Wrote: A couple days ago Hugo Chaves died. I agree that he did some wrong things, but I hate how the media is making him look like a terrible person. Its probably because he ended the use of the American dollar for trade, and I completely support him for doing so. His death seems suspicious, and I believe there is a possibility that the US government poisoned him. Chavez even said this himself.
(@Leon can you spell?)
That's not sympathizing?
Of course, we could just drop this argument. I don't know exactly why you have to attack everyone's opinions that differ from yours, but I can't change you.
(03-09-2013, 12:08 AM)DysLabs Wrote:
(03-07-2013, 12:58 AM)Leonartist Wrote: A couple days ago Hugo Chaves died. I agree that he did some wrong things, but I hate how the media is making him look like a terrible person. Its probably because he ended the use of the American dollar for trade, and I completely support him for doing so. His death seems suspicious, and I believe there is a possibility that the US government poisoned him. Chavez even said this himself.
(@Leon can you spell?)
That's not sympathizing?
Of course, we could just drop this argument. I don't know exactly why you have to attack everyone's opinions that differ from yours, but I can't change you.

I knew you were going to say Leonartist, but just fucking look at the current thread page. Leonartist isn't relevant in this debate and just because he loosely instigated it it doesn't fucking mean that he's a name you can use to cop out of this.