What do you want to be when you grow up?
PHP isn't a horrible language! It's GREAT for server scripting and websites!

An average php programmer makes $60,000 a year. That's enough to start a family.

Though I want to be a Java programmer for Ford.

That makes $110,000 a year.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
And a professor for electrical engineering can make up to $300,000+ a year.
Jacob_, I'm curious, why do you think PHP is horrible?
"@noob007, my dad is a professor and he only makes a little bit more than a good public school teacher. If you really want to make money, be a doctor or a lawyer."

A professor for like a good university?
(07-07-2011, 01:11 AM)noob007 Wrote: And a professor for electrical engineering can make up to $300,000+ a year.
"@noob007, my dad is a professor and he only makes a little bit more than a good public school teacher. If you really want to make money, be a doctor or a lawyer."

The language just has a lot of flaws. You can still do a lot of cool things with it, but the creators of it made some bad decisions.
(07-07-2011, 01:16 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(07-07-2011, 01:11 AM)noob007 Wrote: And a professor for electrical engineering can make up to $300,000+ a year.

The language just has a lot of flaws. You can still do a lot of cool things with it, but the creators of it made some bad decisions.

I like php better than asp.net :3 asp.net is horrible.

It's still a really fast language, and certainly better than ASP.NET...
(07-07-2011, 01:17 AM)BlandFlakes Wrote:

ASP isn't too bad, it's just confusing and harder to learn.
(07-07-2011, 01:19 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(07-07-2011, 01:17 AM)BlandFlakes Wrote:

ASP isn't too bad, it's just confusing and harder to learn.

I hate the syntax it drives me crazy. lol
Ok, on topic again. Well.. Garbagemen finish work at 11:00am - 1:00pm and it is a nice pay. Also I'd like to be a bankist because very good pay and stuff.. Also for a 11 year old..Well my POLITICS is freakin' amazing! So I'd love to go to law school. Though their is a high chances I'll get to be one but yeah.. :›
No one else wants to be in the Medical Career?
Seriously... A Sanitation Engineer (Garbage Man)?