Poll: Is abortion ethical?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes abortion is ethical
55.56%
5 55.56%
No abortion is not ethical
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Debate: Is abortion ethical?
(03-13-2013, 12:05 PM)Oak Wrote: Leon, there are always "what if's" in life, but many times you have to do what's best for yourself and that child. Let's say you are living in a bad neighborhood, have no job, dropped out of high school and have barely any money, do you want that child to suffer?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=adoption
:O
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(03-14-2013, 07:29 PM)DysLabs Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 12:05 PM)Oak Wrote: Leon, there are always "what if's" in life, but many times you have to do what's best for yourself and that child. Let's say you are living in a bad neighborhood, have no job, dropped out of high school and have barely any money, do you want that child to suffer?

O:
you just made an amazing discovery Mr. Dyslabs
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-14-2013, 11:28 PM)Oak Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 07:29 PM)DysLabs Wrote:

O:
you just made an amazing discovery Mr. Dyslabs

Yes I did.
Can't raise kids? MAKE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT!
Many times those kids end up in foster homes for awhile. If you were a kind and genuine person -- you'd put your child's life first instead of morals and ethics. Don't let that child suffer.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Don't base anything off a 2000 Iron Age book of man-made fairy tales through used to put fear and control people. Also Foster cares can treat the Children bad and rarely, celebrities adopt kids(See Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt).
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
I hate it when famous people adopt black kids for status and to show how loving, kind and how supportive they are of equality. Madonna is a fine example of one. Her baby is meant for show and tell (you know, the game you used to play in Kindergarten).

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-13-2013, 01:24 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Like BG said. Stephen Hawking had no problems at birth. He was already becoming a brilliant scientist when his crippling disease struck.

And, Leon, that's all a fetus is until it's born. A group of cells. Cancer is a group of cells growing inside a woman's body. A fetus is a group of cells growing inside a woman's body. Cancer feeds off of a woman's resources to grow mostly separate from the growth of the woman. A fetus feeds off of a woman's resources to grow mostly separate from the growth of the woman. If the cancer grows in the wrong way, it can kill the woman. If the fetus grows in the wrong way, it can kill the woman. If the cancer isn't removed from her body properly, it can kill the woman. If the fetus isn't removed from her body properly, it can kill the woman.

And if the living child is in pain, or the orphanage is like all those ones in stories where they cannot adequately provide for all the children? Studies have shown that if a child does not have intense, nearly constant loving care from a mother or a stand-in from a mother, then it will be learning-deficient for the rest of its life.

Let me ask you this, Leon. Is it okay to get rid of termites from your house? Is it okay to swat at a fly? Is it okay to step on a cockroach? Because all of those are more alive than a fetus is. Is it okay to eat chicken meat, or hamburgers, or steak, or bacon? Because all of those come from creatures that are more alive than a fetus is.

I knew Stephen Hawking wasn't born disabled. My point was that killing a person could be killing valuable contributions to society.

People are ultimatly more important than animals. Its ok to kill cockroach or get rid of termites, because they are a health hazards. Its ok to use animals for food or other necessary resources, but its not ok to kill them for fun or no reason.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
We aren't removing these cells from woman's whom for fun or for nothing. You know why abortions are performed, and it's the woman's choice.

Well I WAS the walrus.
It's not the length of life, but the quality of it.
Banning Abortion is an Authoritarian's wet dream. Some people want there fetuses aborted due to the fact of Stem Cells, which in turn helps hundreds, if not thousands, or even Millions of people who need Treatment. Plus, the world is mostly overpopulated.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.