Ugh..
yay let me grow Big Grin
(09-18-2011, 11:50 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: roperson, I warned you for posting this crap. You deserve it.

You said quitting alone was against the rules. I said "ragequiting" then just "quitting."

FYI I looked in the rules and found nothing against ragequiting.

(09-22-2011, 07:13 PM)roperson Wrote:
(09-18-2011, 11:50 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: roperson, I warned you for posting this crap. You deserve it.

You said quitting alone was against the rules. I said "ragequiting" then just "quitting."

How stupid are you? Obviously ragequitting comes under quitting.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.

Wow.
(09-22-2011, 07:15 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote:

How stupid are you? Obviously ragequitting comes under quitting.

Against my class in school - the most intelligent person you ever saw. (In 6th grade, only one that knows how to make a website)

Here, very.
Mad professor clever then. You can do things that need a high intelligence, but you say stupid things like "You said quitting alone was against the rules. I said "ragequiting" then just "quitting."" Also, the internet isn't everything. Being able to make a website doesn't make you smarter than them.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Just because you have access to resources such as w3schools and x10Hosting doesn't make you any smarter than that dude living under a rock in New Zealand.

Einstein said something along the lines of, "Why memorize something you can look up?" You don't have to be a super-brainiac, you just need good resources.
(09-23-2011, 06:13 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Just because you have access to resources such as w3schools and x10Hosting doesn't make you any smarter than that dude living under a rock in New Zealand.

Einstein said something along the lines of, "Why memorize something you can look up?" You don't have to be a super-brainiac, you just need good resources.

They can too. I'm saying that seance I actually learned PHP, HTML, and all that, and the only other person in the school is our Computer Teacher (I think she knows it)

Also, I obviously didn't copy and paste from w3schools, if I can look at my uncle's programming book and be like "Who needs this?"

Wow.

P.S. They don't even know what HTML is, and we're in the 6th grade!