First things first.
(04-20-2011, 02:51 AM)broloxer Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 02:49 AM)KieronV2 Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 02:47 AM)broloxer Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 02:31 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: STOP COMPLAINING, YOUR BAN EXPIRES IN ONE DAY.

Ban dodging is against the rules. It should be common sense, but I'll add it to the rules for young children like you that don't have common sense yet...

Add a few more days on his main.

I didn't disrupt us on this account, I just came saying according to community rules, I'm not allowed to be banned. Jacob kinda started it with:
"It should be common sense, but I'll add it to the rules for young children like you that don't have common sense yet..."

Don't give me the friggen 'OH HE STARTED IT!!!! NOT ME, I'M AS CLEAN AS A FEATHER!'

We all know dodging bans is a damn rule, if it wasn't, why the hell wouldn't Jacob post it is in around 100 threads if it wasn't? He's the site owner, he knows what the hell he's doing.

You don't know what you're doing.

Amen to that!
Oh, but I don't think "that word" is allowed below PG, or on it...
Kieron, ill just say this, let it go, forget about it, wait your ban and dont continue, or this might get worst, and my biggest fear is that such a friendly user like you quit, belive me, let it go, do it for Micky!
(04-20-2011, 02:52 AM)KieronV2 Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 02:50 AM)LOL Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 02:40 AM)KieronV2 Wrote: WHERE WAS I DAMN COMPLANING JACOB?

Do you have to act inappropriate towards the site creator?

SEARCH.
DAMN.
ON.
WIKIPEDIA.

That still doesn't give you the right to say it to the site creator. You should be lucky he still lets you on.
(04-20-2011, 02:52 AM)Micky Wrote: Kieron, ill just say this, let it go, forget about it, wait your ban and dont continue, or this might get worst, and my biggest fear is that such a friendly user like you quit, belive me, let it go, do it for Micky!

GAME OVER, IT'S GAME OVER DAMNIT.
(04-20-2011, 02:52 AM)AK-47 Wrote: Oh, but I don't thing "that word" is allowed below PG, or on it...

Yes it is.
It is allowed in PG movies just like retard.
Now that I think about it, the H and D words are used within E10+ games and PG movies are 10+...I'm not sure what language is allowed.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(04-20-2011, 02:52 AM)Micky Wrote: Kieron, ill just say this, let it go, forget about it, wait your ban and dont continue, or this might get worst, and my biggest fear is that such a friendly user like you quit, belive me, let it go, do it for Micky!

Seriously listen to Micky. Your one of my good friends on here. Who am i going to go on sfoth with when your gone? Noone ): So please just stop now
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(04-20-2011, 02:53 AM)broloxer Wrote:

GAME OVER, IT'S GAME OVER DAMNIT.

Just let him answer that, its sad to loose a friend for such a childish fight, just let him tell what he thinks about my words..
Well I'm sorry, but I don't take:
It should be common sense, but I'll add it to the rules for young children like you that don't have common sense yet...

Lightly.