Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Country Domination -Forum Game-
This is good news. I accept the alliance to Pheonicia, only in turn if you provide 15,000 troops to each country and 30,000 during the attack. We assure your men will be in good hands and we will not lose many men. This in turn is 90,000 of your troops. 80,000 will return.

P.S. For the sole purpose of the game, I claim Germany. Post all about the upcoming attack when it does occur.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
I live alone in Antarctica. I propose an alliance with everyone, since fighting is pointless for me.
Void, I will gladly take control of Antarctica.
-King Glacius of the arctic in power-
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-15-2013, 09:01 PM)Oak Wrote: Void, I will gladly take control of Antarctica.

Have fun owning a frozen wasteland with no one in it.
I will let you be alone.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
(03-15-2013, 09:02 PM)Void Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 09:01 PM)Oak Wrote: Void, I will gladly take control of Antarctica.

Have fun owning a frozen wasteland with no one in it.

I will have fun! After all, you live in Antarctica as you simply stated! It's not empty since we have the glamorous penguins too!
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
The troops are on their way, provided that no one stops them in these planes we took from North Korea,
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
I guess I'll have to live on a boat in the middle of the Pacific Ocean now. Maybe I'll visit Hawaii.
The Providence of Oceania.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
Hawaii currently has 1500 in terms of armies, and a total population of 3,000.