About Ashely
She seemed to help ALOT today. So I don't know... :/
From the other thread:

None of the mods are too strict, and some of them could be stricter in my opinion. Just look at all of the random crap that gets posted on the ROBLOX forums... do we want to end up like that? I don't care if you can post whatever you want on those forums and not ever get banned, the rest of the internet doesn't work that way.
(04-15-2011, 12:07 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: From the other thread:

None of the mods are too strict, and some of them could be stricter in my opinion. Just look at all of the random crap that gets posted on the ROBLOX forums... do we want to end up like that? I don't care if you can post whatever you want on those forums and not ever get banned, the rest of the internet doesn't work that way.

Exactly.
Oh, in that case, I should be a lot more stricter. I figured I was being TOO strict.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
No login. Your one my favorties. Dont get too strict ):
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(04-15-2011, 12:09 AM)broloxer Wrote:
(04-15-2011, 12:07 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: From the other thread:

Exactly.
Actually ROBLOX is more strict. But they are more lenient on matters directed towards the staff.

EG. I post something in the wrong place.
It is deleted, I get a reminder of a 1 day ban.

I post Telamon is a money loving fool.
Nothing happens.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
I want no hard fealing between me and Ashely. This wasnt ment to be bad. But Jacob_ has a point. We shouldnt let forums get to crappy like he said. IN that case Ashely is good. But she banned my brother for literally asking for it. Which is very immature. All the mods have their downs and ups, but in my opinion, Ashely has the most anoying.
[Image: dhbfl.jpg]
He got banned for canvassing for votes and in general being really annoying, not just for insulting Ashely.
The way I saw it, Sazaho made a thread saying "Really, Rare?" for him posting something about wanting to be voted on the help managment thread. And he got really bad and didnt want them to get the bad impression. He finally admited he begged. But he didnt know when it ended so he wanted them to hurry. On and on Micky and Rare got into a fight. And solved it out. Then Ashely continued and he go mad again causing him to flip out while he was mad from his meds still.
[Image: dhbfl.jpg]
Annoyance shouldn't count because that is an opinion.
I think 1 day was good enough, or 3. But 5 can cause rage.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]