Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Risk
>Asks a question for Kieron: Who's west coast are you taking? Void's or are you coming all the way up to me?
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
>The Western coast of the great lakes
>Grrr, your coming for me... *Angry-smileyface*
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
>2nd roll for TPOV, expanding in Michigan
First roll for the DROA
*Expands towards Wyoming and terrorists
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Second roll for DROA
*Expands towards Nebraska and the rest of Nevada, along with Southern California below the line as shown on Page 5, leaving all territories above the line intact
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
>Venom, did you do it properly..? The expansion seems a bit bigger per roll in your map than it did with Myem's... I think Myem should stick to it, not any of us....
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
>First roll for Gold Team to take what is left of California.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
(04-03-2013, 08:13 PM)Ghosty Wrote: >Venom, did you do it properly..? The expansion seems a bit bigger per roll in your map than it did with Myem's... I think Myem should stick to it, not any of us....

He rolled 3 times too.

(04-03-2013, 05:22 AM)VenomSinister Wrote: >Terrorists expanding more area down to South Dakota

(04-03-2013, 04:58 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: >1st roll for Al-Qaeda
*Expanding area to West from South Dakota, I'm preparing for military actions against any incoming threats*
I come with peace, Al-Qaeda has sent an ally-request for Kronaria, accept now or there might be some hard consequences.
Btw: Can I start updating the maps cause Myem seems to be bored.

(04-03-2013, 06:17 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: >2nd roll for Al-Qaeda expanding fully North Dakota and moving towards Montana.
See for yourself, I'm expanding my area bigger so I have more power to attack the west later.

1st roll for NEOOOOOON, expanding downward into virginia
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]