Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wow, a new record of registered users
"BuildistGuard, Kieron, Myem, Oak"

Haven't seen that many in a while.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I hope that this could be a new start for us.
Heck, I might email Ghosty to come back, we have to change though and be much more respectful to him.
He left because we were not appreciative of his great moderation skills, and how we constantly fought each-other verbally, and he just couldn't take it. I hope that we can come together, all of us for once.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
You know, we should convince Jacob_ to go back to 2DWorlds and develop the community. I loved foruming on this site with other people, and this is really all what we're asking Jacob_ for since the vexocaust and after. Jacob_ hasn't been active on vex recently, but he should read PM's. We need to send a PM/email to him.

Also, inviting users from other sites is a good idea too while we're at it.

His email his bugfinder@gmail.com
If you're going to send him an email about 2dworlds, make it worth his time to read.
Would Jacob_ be more enticed to read the letter if a big titty was placed in the letter?
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(07-25-2013, 08:27 PM)Oak Wrote: Would Jacob_ be more enticed to read the letter if a big titty was placed in the letter?

He's gay.
Perhaps if we actually contributed to game making, he may be inspired to come back. Even something simple could be a source of enticement. I for one will put my full focus into developing games. Heck, we may even get Call of Buildism (soon to get a new game) done.
(07-26-2013, 08:34 PM)Kieron Wrote: Perhaps if we actually contributed to game making, he may be inspired to come back. Even something simple could be a source of enticement. I for one will put my full focus into developing games. Heck, we may even get Call of Buildism (soon to get a new game) done.

Just like you made everything else you ever promised?

We first need to convince Jacob_. If he doesn't care about the implications, then everything would just be a waste of effort. I'll be sending an email or PM to him soon to get him back. He needs to know that we appreciate a community that exists in the present and future.
Y'know, I can just fucking leave if I want, if you can't be the least bit supportive I'll just let this website shrivel down to the shithole it was before.
(07-26-2013, 09:47 PM)Kieron Wrote: Y'know, I can just ARSEing leave if I want, if you can't be the least bit supportive I'll just let this website shrivel down to the DOG FUCKITTY FUCK FUCK FUCKWIThole it was before.
But I do care about this community, that's why I'm making these posts and that's why I'm telling everyone to send emails and PM's to Jacob_. I am only doubtful that you will fulfill your plans because it is evident in your past posts relating to certain projects that you usually don't.

If we even want to consider building, we'll need a leader and a simple democracy since apparently Jacob_ has trouble punishing/demoting mods for doing wrong (As in Ashely, Tyler, Coder) and needs assistance by allowing the community basic or minor privileges to self-moderate and judge.
It would be really helpful if you provide your opinion already.