Add a store?
I'm trying to think of ways to expand the community. Does anyone else think a place to exchange skins/scripts/hats/decals/sounds and so on would be useful?
To be honest, I'd work more on making the game more playable before working on the cosmetic features in the game. Although having these things in the future wouldn't hurt at all.
LISTEN TO THE ALBUMS I PUT IN MY SIGNATURE
If you add a store, please make community items free to make.
make sure we have a different currency (coins, silver, buildcash, etc.) and there's a small marketing fee (2% or 1.5% wouldn't hurt)
When I make a store, at first everything will be free (so more like an exchange.) Then I'll try to figure out the best way for people to gain currency--I'm not old enough to have people pay me real money, and they probably wouldn't want to anyway.

But I'm going to go with Intile's suggestion for now.
I'd inject a ton of money into the game and let people sell their stuff. Everyone would start with n money or something like that.
At least non-cosmetic items should be sold in the Catalog.
Here's the flow: User makes content > User clicks upload button wherever > User titles content and adds a description > Uploader checks if the item is a script, block, texture, or misc > item pops up on Buildsim.net!Wink
If we establish a currency, make sure here is a price limit, so someone cant make a decent shirt we all want but make the price 99999999999 *insert currency here*
[Image: 76561198037429215.png]
sounds like a good update,but we should upload the skins not choose from a list
We could make a store, but we must make sure we won't do the same error than ROBLOX. To be careful, I think we should make a store, but with EVERYTHING free. Or atleast, EVERYTHING free except content uploaded by users that don't want it to be free.