How to gain more populaurity
I think how we would gain more traffic, we should advertise this site on youtube,facebook,twitter,etc. That will make us more noticed. This game has the same avatars as minecraft and looks like ROBLOX, but it is better then it, due to the community.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(12-29-2010, 08:04 PM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: I think how we would gain more traffic, we should advertise this site on youtube,facebook,twitter,etc. That will make us more noticed. This game has the same avatars as minecraft and looks like ROBLOX, but it is better then it, due to the community.
If we advertise it on ROBLOX, newfags will pour in and turn this community to crap. otherwise, try advertising on non mainstream sites like RobloxHQ or newgrounds.
[Image: 76561198037429215.png]
Don't advertise on the ROBLOX forums, I'd rather not have their community come here.

If you know any ROBLOX players that are good content creators, and not just players, feel free to tell them about the game.
(12-29-2010, 08:57 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Don't advertise on the ROBLOX forums, I'd rather not have their community come here.

If you know any ROBLOX players that are good content creators, and not just players, feel free to tell them about the game.

someone on a forum referred me here, but i do not know him or his name. I was a good builder there but it's going to take some getting used to here. Also I cannot save or play games

(01-04-2011, 05:14 PM)Sazaho Wrote:
(12-29-2010, 08:57 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Don't advertise on the ROBLOX forums, I'd rather not have their community come here.

someone on a forum referred me here, but i do not know him or his name. I was a good builder there but it's going to take some getting used to here. Also I cannot save or play games

someone on a ROBLOX forum i mean.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Jacob_ I found this site from the forum. Not a friend. None of my friends knew it. I tried inviting my friends later, but none of them actually stayed. D= I'll go for my twitter - at least it's limited there.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Why bumping the old thread?
Didn't mean to. Thought I posted in the other one. My back button sometimes messes up. =/
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I was referred from ROBLOX aswell. But I've been their BEFORE it was all noobs, in 07. So, I'm a good profiter. But ROBLOX got too many nubs since...
At first I was thinking of being a noob but now I decided to be nice here. :>
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(04-24-2011, 09:54 PM)McNoobster Wrote: At first I was thinking of being a noob but now I decided to be nice here. :>

I think we all were, for a bit. :lol:
O_____/____:furious:
l____________l

O_________:mrgreen:
l____________l