3D version of buildism
Brick 
I think if we had a 3D version if our engine allows us, there would be more players on here.It would not be ROBLOX through.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(12-31-2010, 12:49 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: I think if we had a 3D version if our engine allows us, there would be more players on here.It would not be ROBLOX through.

Buildism in 3D would be the same as ROBLOX/Blockland. I want it to be different, otherwise nobody would play it.
(12-31-2010, 12:49 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: I think if we had a 3D version if our engine allows us, there would be more players on here.It would not be ROBLOX through.

I dont get why you want it like ROBLOX, i like this game the way it is.
[Image: 76561198037429215.png]
We could do more things if it was in 3D. And it wouldn't be completely like blockland or ROBLOX. However, it would be harder to make. I think it's worth it, so I support.
No. We need to be different. Big Grin
you know what this game is perfect as it is. END OF THE DISSCUSION
I just don't want 3D version of this game, because I just do not want to copy roblox and get sued.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(02-06-2011, 06:29 PM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: I just don't want 3D version of this game, because I just do not want to copy roblox and get sued.

LOLwut?
(12-31-2010, 02:21 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:

Buildism in 3D would be the same as ROBLOX/Blockland. I want it to be different, otherwise nobody would play it.

OMG I am so glad that the name Blockland is mentioned on a website other than file hosting servers and the Blockland forums! I play Blockland all the time, but it hasn't been working all week. Well I am going a little off subject there. Also, I agree. Buildism needs a way to be different from the others. There may be a few things that you can do in 3D that you can't do in 2D, but there are still a few things that you can do in 2D that you can't do in 3D. Don't ask me to name some, I really don't know how to put it in words.
Information 

Make the game 1D and call it done.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]