Haiya
Roblox rip off. This site fails likea [censored] horse [censored] stupidp rick [censored].
How is this a Roblox ripoff? It's 2D, and Roblox was originally a copy of Blockland anyway.

And anyway, competition is good for the consumer, it improves product quality and brings down prices.
Thumbs Up 
(12-01-2010, 10:17 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: How is this a Roblox ripoff? It's 2D, and Roblox was originally a copy of Blockland anyway.

And anyway, competition is good for the consumer, it improves product quality and brings down prices.

Actually, it was all a ripoff of the LEGO brand. Heck, the snapping of the bricks was even patented.

And I will agree on the competition part. This is a better version than ROBLOX was (no need to purchase subscriptions to do diddly-squat).

By the way, Jacob, you managed to find positive feedback from TIGsource. In other news: Remember me?
I don't, what was your old username?

I'm guessing you're Valyou.
(12-09-2010, 11:36 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I don't, what was your old username?

Nope. You first posted about Buildism on the RobloxHQ forums and then somewhere as a devlog on the TIGsource forums.

It's-a me, Stonecycle. From the first forum.

(12-09-2010, 11:36 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I don't, what was your old username?

nope.avi
That was me xD

And 'ello thar, Buildism's first troll! It's glad to se- Or eh, hate you!
[spam removed]
Go back to your roblox and please don't lock this post Jacob, DESTROY it! LOLwtf is a liar.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Get out of here
Enjoy your ban at Ban City.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.