Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Just realized something
I just finished reading over Franco's Sonic thread on the archive and I've just realized that Franco is the single greatest troll this world has ever known.
If you've played or watched any of the newer Sonic games before Generations, you probably know how terrible they've been. Franco also said he loves Shadow and says how Sonic games have amazin stories and that is complete BS right there and he probably knows it.
Man, I haven't given him enough credit until today.
His review of my story (well... one of them).

You kidding me? This is terrible, he just ripped it of my book "Solaris Adventure" or "The Deuteragonist", I was going to add a person who lost his memory, then he just took it. The intro is very similar to my story to, I gotta push through, I need to end this . WHY IS MYSTY LOSING HER MEMORY? WHY IS GHOSTY A GHOST? WHY DID THEY GO ON AN ADVENTURE? WHY DOES MYSTY RUN SOOOO SLOW? YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE YOU PSYCHIC FREAK, GET OUT OF THERE! Why is there no Deuteragonist (Solaris Adventure) crossover? Why is the government looking for them? Why is there SO MANY WORTHLESS REFERENCES? WHY IS THERE NO CHARACTER INTRODUCTION? WHY IS SOLARIS NOT IN THIS? WHY DOES MYSTY HAVE WEIRD POWERS? Why can't she just stay at home? WHY DID SHE GO WITH A TALKING GHOST? STILL REFERENCING. Why is this book made up of nothing but video game and movie references? Why does he put a MARIO reference but not Sonic? WHY DOES GHOSTY HAVE TO BE AN ANNOYING LUNATIC? 9/10 of the jokes aren't funny, WHY DOES MYSTY NEED TO GO ON AN ADVENTURE JUST TO REGAIN HER MEMORY? You lost you're memory you dumb girl, GO TO THE HOSPITAL. I will NEVER defend this story until Qwerty/GH05TY/Jordan fixes this. STILL...REFERENCING. I'm tired of this, everyone treating this like it's something holy, this is the worst story I've ever read. That's a big statement. I mean, I thought when this book was announced, it was going to be amazing. I was wrong. If you told me someone would steal an idea from my idea, I wouldn't of believed you. If you told me that there would be a book as bad as this, I wouldn't of believed you. This story is TERRIBLE, I don't get why people like it. Man...This is terrible. (P.S Sonic Portal & Mario)
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(12-06-2012, 01:51 PM)Ghosty Wrote: His review of my story (well... one of them).

You kidding me? This is terrible, he just ripped it of my book "Solaris Adventure" or "The Deuteragonist", I was going to add a person who lost his memory, then he just took it. The intro is very similar to my story to, I gotta push through, I need to end this . WHY IS MYSTY LOSING HER MEMORY? WHY IS GHOSTY A GHOST? WHY DID THEY GO ON AN ADVENTURE? WHY DOES MYSTY RUN SOOOO SLOW? YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE YOU PSYCHIC FREAK, GET OUT OF THERE! Why is there no Deuteragonist (Solaris Adventure) crossover? Why is the government looking for them? Why is there SO MANY WORTHLESS REFERENCES? WHY IS THERE NO CHARACTER INTRODUCTION? WHY IS SOLARIS NOT IN THIS? WHY DOES MYSTY HAVE WEIRD POWERS? Why can't she just stay at home? WHY DID SHE GO WITH A TALKING GHOST? STILL REFERENCING. Why is this book made up of nothing but video game and movie references? Why does he put a MARIO reference but not Sonic? WHY DOES GHOSTY HAVE TO BE AN ANNOYING LUNATIC? 9/10 of the jokes aren't funny, WHY DOES MYSTY NEED TO GO ON AN ADVENTURE JUST TO REGAIN HER MEMORY? You lost you're memory you dumb girl, GO TO THE HOSPITAL. I will NEVER defend this story until Qwerty/GH05TY/Jordan fixes this. STILL...REFERENCING. I'm tired of this, everyone treating this like it's something holy, this is the worst story I've ever read. That's a big statement. I mean, I thought when this book was announced, it was going to be amazing. I was wrong. If you told me someone would steal an idea from my idea, I wouldn't of believed you. If you told me that there would be a book as bad as this, I wouldn't of believed you. This story is TERRIBLE, I don't get why people like it. Man...This is terrible. (P.S Sonic Portal & Mario)

He does have a point, though. Carelessly having 50 plot loopholes and "hrerer derr so clever and witty" pop culture references per a page wouldn't satisfy anyone who has bothered to look beyond that. Just accept how atrocious your writing style is.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
He's decided to name himself 'Qwertygiy' and has stated thast the book 'is out of commison.'
And then goes on to say how you are terrible with coming up with names.
And, for once, I must agree.
I really don't like the title "Tjhe Moutin of the Wolves."
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
I might change it to something else later, but it's better than the not-really-a-title I had.

Anyway, although it's nice and all to be talking about my junk, we're going off topic. This thread is about the epic trollfailurism of Wheatley-Space-Fact-Sonic-From-The-Apocalyptic-Future, who goes by the name 'Franco30557'.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]