Fix transparentsy, pl0x?
Brick 
Ohai, can you fix thensparentsy for in-game stuff and look.
For example, you want a character with no arms, but in-game, it blocks the torso. Maybe use layers for the in-game images?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(02-11-2011, 07:36 PM)Interwebs Wrote: Ohai, can you fix thensparentsy for in-game stuff and look.

I agree. Transparent images end up being just that--transparent, with no part showing through like in RBLX. We need accurate transparentism. Now if only I could still create transparent images... Sad
Transparent textures work, but transparent characters don't.
(02-11-2011, 09:50 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Transparent textures work, but transparent characters don't.

:S Lemme explain better.

What I mean is, the entire transparent area becomes TRANSPARENT, even if the transparency of the block is 0. We want the block to appear through the transparent part.

For instance, you have a yellow brick with a transparent texture on it. We still want to be able to see the yellow through the transparent part of the texture. If we wanted just the texture, we could set the transparency of the block to 1.
It used to work this way, but I found that most people use opaque textures, and drawing the block in that case makes it twice as slow.

What about adding a "ShowPart" property to textures, and if that is enabled the box will be drawn behind the texture?
(02-11-2011, 11:34 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: What about adding a "ShowPart" property to textures, and if that is enabled the box will be drawn behind the texture?

I like it. It will be effective enough to work and simple enough for curious beginners to use.