Buildism Time Capsule
What messages do you want to leave for future Build-ists?

There isn't much going on here right now. We get excited whenever more than a few members come on at the same time. Tongue

There aren't many games yet, but some people are learning scripting, so there will probably be more games to play in a little while. Multiplayer isn't out yet, but there was a test of it a few days ago.

A lot of us found Buildism from a similar 3D game called ROBLOX. ROBLOX might be gone in the few years because the community is really immature now and the admins don't seem to care much about anything other than making a lot of money.

What do you think?
Well lets start to help the refuges get use to Buildism and drive out all the very bad players on roblox. Roblox might even go bankrupt this year or even today. Roblox is losing of players as the population starts to plummet to less then a million now. Well for you future Buildists, I hope your a refuge from Roblox. Roblox has been a good game from 2005 to early 2009. Roblox started in early 2004 as a closed alpha project. The project was released to the world in late 2004 or very early 2005. Buildism is one of the alternatives to Roblox.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Well,one day the people that stayed with Buildism for a few years from now will tell them,because I just KNOW that this game is gonna get huge,so we send the link to the time capsule in a few years,heres something to put in it:

I was back when their wasn't even a report button,and all games whos name isn't ''Empty'' could be on the Front Page!
@everyone saying ROBLOX stinks

Let's face it. The only reason you're here is because you got bored with ROBLOX and need a change. Yes, there have been some ... unpopular decisions. But compared to some other companies, they're doing awsome! Take EA Sports dropping the NASCAR games, for example, or Microsoft coming out with Windows Vista and lagging computers everywhere.

But for your 'time capsule'...

I'm still a full-time ROBLOXian, and only play Buildism when I get bored of building/scripting in MM3D (since most of their user-made games don't interest me that much), yet I'm still (arguably) the most active ... um... Buildist?

OH NOEZ WE DON'T EVEN HAVE AN OFFICIAL NAME FOR A PLAYER OF BUILDISM:!:
Interesting idea...

Pictures of the site from today:
[Image: 14lo50l.jpg]
[Image: 10ndj6e.jpg]

Currently there are 248 members and 1,017 forum posts.

I'll be sure to bump this thread sometime in 2015 Big Grin
Sunds like a plan =).
Hello future people!
Currently, the mods are Me, Qwertygiy, Ice, Sazaho, tyler, Interwebs, Login, Scripter, and Ashley.
*Gasps*... Jacob_ just mentioned the word BUMP!
I think that's the first time it's been used in Buildism foruming!
XD

--P.S. We need a smiley for that. I use it a lot.
Epical, now we all should take a pic of the founding members and make some sort of memorial, get it to the front page and keep it there!
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
[Image: WikiScreenshot.PNG]
Wow, finally found this and edited so I had the picture showing and not just the link.

It's missing Paradox, InterWebs, and Darklord, among a few other notables... But it's still pretty neat.