Would this be considered?
Having multiple types of moderators (Image Mod,Report Mod,etc.) and hire certain people for the job to be those moderators.Like,Image Mods would keep people from uploading offensive skins,and report mods would be people who respond to reports.
We did the exact same thing on another website.

</support>
It works for ROBLOX. However, I don't think Buildism would need to 'hire' them. Buildism is so small, certain users could do it (like in ROBLOX), although I don't think this would be an issue for a while.
(02-21-2011, 10:53 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: It works for ROBLOX. However, I don't think Buildism would need to 'hire' them. Buildism is so small, certain users could do it (like in ROBLOX), although I don't think this would be an issue for a while.

I'm pretty sure that's what he meant.
Thumbs Up 
If jobs were given, I'd be a help and do one of those for free! I don't want this game to turn into ROBLOX, with all the swearing and bikini's. :/
●ω● ŦЂЄßlαßlyßlα ●ω●
(02-21-2011, 10:52 PM)Paradox Wrote: We did the exact same thing on another website.

</support>
Paradox you talking about CubeBomb? God... I miss that game...
What's CubeBomb? It sounds vaguely familiar...
Cubebomb?That's easy,Cube bomb is a Cubalar bomb.
(02-24-2011, 11:59 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: What's CubeBomb? It sounds vaguely familiar...

[Image: 322px-CubeBombRockets.png]
(02-25-2011, 02:34 AM)tyler Wrote: Cubebomb?That's easy,Cube bomb is a Cubalar bomb.

Don't you mean "Cubical bomb"?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!