I hate arizona
There are some reasons why I hate arizona. Here is why I hate arizona and the reasons are below. I live in arizona and I hate living in arizona.

1. Arizona gets hot almost every day. At least it does not happen in california.

2. Arizona does not have a lot of entertainment. Arizona has some water parks, but it does not.

3.Arizona gets boring after a while. I always hated arizona, and I will always will hate arizona.

I use to live and I was born in New Jersey, but when I was in preschool, I had to move to Arizona, because my parents were getting old and my dad is 57 years old and my mom is 49 years old. My dad grew up when the Andy griffith show was on.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(03-08-2011, 02:20 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: There are some reasons why I hate arizona. Here is why I hate arizona and the reasons are below. I live in arizona and I hate living in arizona.

1. Arizona gets hot almost every day. At least it does not happen in california.

2. Arizona does not have a lot of entertainment. Arizona has some water parks, but it does not.

3.Arizona gets boring after a while. I always hated arizona, and I will always will hate arizona.

I use to live and I was born in New Jersey, but when I was in preschool, I had to move to Arizona, because my parents were getting old and my dad is 57 years old and my mom is 49 years old. My dad grew up when the Andy griffith show was on.

It is hot all the time in California. Not as hot as Arizona, but still. It was 135 degrees last summer! I should know, I live in Sacramento.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
There are some reasons why I hate Arizona.Here is why I hate arizona and the reasons below.I live in Arizona and hate living in Arizona.

You like the word ''Arizona'' don't you?
@tyler, I do not like saying the word "Arizona", infact it makes me angry when I say "Arizona".
@Interwebs, it is not hot all the time in California. It feels cool in california and I even were jackets a lot in California.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(03-08-2011, 02:58 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: @tyler, I do not like saying the word "Arizona", infact it makes me angry when I say "Arizona".
@Interwebs, it is not hot all the time in California. It feels cool in california and I even were jackets a lot in California.

Well, then it's me, because where I originally grew up it was freezing, so maybe I'm still used to that climate.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(03-08-2011, 02:58 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: @tyler, I do not like saying the word "Arizona", infact it makes me angry when I say "Arizona".

lrn2quote
Lemme put it this way. I live in a state on the East Coast which you would normally not think of as very hot. (No, not Florida. Or Georgia.) But people have moved there from California and Florida and complained about the heat of the day and the freezing mornings. Sometimes it's 40 degrees at 6 AM and by 4 to 5 PM it's almost 90. In September.
But it's fun in Indiana =D.