Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I tried the Roblox forum yesterday...
Yesterday I was really bored, so I went on Roblox's forum. It is the worst forum I have ever seen. Threads are only active for about 1 minute and they are full of short illogical posts, then they die away. It was filled with spoiled 8 year old bc members, and the longest post I ever saw was under 50 words long! Threads were really stupid such as this one:
[b]Re: Merry Christmas[b]
hoe hoe hoe

I spent 30 minutes spamming links to 2dworlds untill I received a warning.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

You yourself just said it's just 8 year olds with BC posting spam. Do we want 2DWorlds to be invaded by them?
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Oh good, now I can blame you for the mass of immauture people.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
You're one of them. (JK.)
(12-11-2012, 02:41 PM)Leonartist Wrote: Yesterday I was really bored, so I went on Roblox's forum. It is the worst forum I have ever seen. Threads are only active for about 1 minute and they are full of short illogical posts, then they die away. It was filled with spoiled 8 year old bc members, and the longest post I ever saw was under 50 words long! Threads were really stupid such as this one:
hoe hoe hoe

That's like observing how hot a kitchen stove's surface is and then touching it for whatever reason you had in your mind.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
That's roblox for you.
I am truly offended!
(12-11-2012, 02:41 PM)Leonartist Wrote: Yesterday I was really bored, so I went on Roblox's forum. It is the worst forum I have ever seen. Threads are only active for about 1 minute and they are full of short illogical posts, then they die away. It was filled with spoiled 8 year old bc members, and the longest post I ever saw was under 50 words long! Threads were really stupid such as this one:
hoe hoe hoe

Was that OT? Yeah, they go through threads really fast...
~Off topic's favorite misanthropic feline~