Hi Guys!
I'm new here, This seems like a cool place!
User Of Buildism!
Hi Gus!
Hi MrBossMan!
User Of Buildism!
(04-01-2011, 10:56 PM)Gus Wrote: I'm new here, This seems like a cool place!

Hi! The site is still getting started so there's not a lot to do yet, but that will change in the next few months.

MrBossMan, we enjoyed the friends you sent over here last night.
Rainbow 
(04-01-2011, 11:54 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: MrBossMan, we enjoyed the friends you sent over here last night.

I like how you assume that this is the MrBossMan from Roblox. No, I'm one of those "friends," completely unaffiliated with him.
(04-02-2011, 02:40 AM)MrBossMan Wrote:
(04-01-2011, 11:54 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: MrBossMan, we enjoyed the friends you sent over here last night.

I like how you assume that this is the MrBossMan from Roblox. No, I'm one of those "friends," completely unaffiliated with him.

I posted that before I read that you weren't MrBossMan.

I'm about to be tired of your trolling, now stop it or you're going to be banned and you won't be able to criticize us anymore, since that's apparently all you're here to do.
(04-02-2011, 03:11 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: ...you're going to be banned and you won't be able to criticize us anymore, since that's apparently all you're here to do.
I have a right to criticize you, and the only people who won't listen to criticism are afraid of change.

Also, you haven't banned the people who have continually called me a retard and an idiot. Is that not flaming?
@Mrbossman

Read the rules:

"Don't troll or flame excsessively.''

Sound familiar.Oh,that's right.You and the rest of the people that were raiding us don't need rules!
(04-02-2011, 03:22 AM)MrBossMan Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 03:11 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: ...you're going to be banned and you won't be able to criticize us anymore, since that's apparently all you're here to do.
I have a right to criticize you, and the only people who won't listen to criticism are afraid of change.

Also, you haven't banned the people who have continually called me a retard and an idiot. Is that not flaming?

The only person who did that was Tyler, and it technically wasn't breaking any rules.
(04-02-2011, 03:25 AM)Paradox Wrote: The only person who did that was Tyler, and it technically wasn't breaking any rules.
Hah! Hahahahaha! That's rich!

You're not going to go very far, kid. If my criticism is trolling, yet what he's doing (plus I've seen at least one other. Not willing to search) isn't even flaming, you're not going to get very far. That's what some call corruption.

Flaming goes both ways. That's what my hypothetical meant: you can't only ban people who flame you
(04-02-2011, 03:24 AM)tyler Wrote: You and the rest of the people that were raiding us don't need rules!
Stop grouping us together. Despite what you may think, Roblox isn't a fully developed hive-mind yet; we're all individuals. You can't ban me for what the others did.