A hypothetical, for you to chew on.
Wink 
This is a hypothetical conversation between a user and a moderator. This happened in imagination land.

Member: Hey, I've noticed you've been a little irrational, biased, and unfair recently. Could you stop?
Moderator: No way, retard. You're just jealous because I'm a mod and you're not. Leave me alone.
Member: Now that seemed unnecessary. I was simply saying that you had some flaws, based on observations of mine...
Mod: There's nothing wrong with me. Quit flaming me, idiot.
Member: I'm not flaming you. You're the one calling me an idiot and a retard...
Mod: Shut up. You're banned for flaming.

Think about that for a little, and remember that it happened in imagination land, which is neither affiliated with Roblox or Buildism.
What do you mean by ''imagination land''?
Thumbs Up 
It's a hypothetical. I'm not saying anything bad about the moderators of either, or any, site.
(04-02-2011, 01:55 AM)MrBossMan Wrote: This is a hypothetical conversation between a user and a moderator. This happened in imagination land.

Member: Hey, I've noticed you've been a little irrational, biased, and unfair recently. Could you stop?
Moderator: No way, retard. You're just jealous because I'm a mod and you're not. Leave me alone.
Member: Now that seemed unnecessary. I was simply saying that you had some flaws, based on observations of mine...
Mod: There's nothing wrong with me. Quit flaming me, idiot.
Member: I'm not flaming you. You're the one calling me an idiot and a retard...
Mod: Shut up. You're banned for flaming.

Think about that for a little, and remember that it happened in imagination land, which is neither affiliated with Roblox or Buildism.

Honestly, that was a little exaggerated, was it not? I assure a mod would never say those things, although a normal member of the community may.
(04-02-2011, 02:01 AM)tyler Wrote: What do you mean by ''imagination land''?

If the real mods acted like the ones in imagination land, they wouldn't be mods.
Big Grin 
(04-02-2011, 02:27 AM)Paradox Wrote: Honestly, that was a little exaggerated, was it not? I assure a mod would never say those things, although a normal member of the community may.
Hypotheticals normally use characters as symbols of something else. I was demonstrating that the members of this site are shunning away the members of Roblox for offering reasonable points, while they themselves are going to Roblox and actively calling us retards and idiots. Then, while on this site (where they are doing the same thing) they tell the reasonable people that come to point out flaws to stop flaming. That's not right.

I do like the owner, however. From what I've seen, he's a fairly reasonable man.
And I'd like to let you know that I'm literally laughing out loud at all of the flaming I get for flaming. No, not for flaming. Simply for comparing to Roblox.
(04-02-2011, 02:34 AM)MrBossMan Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 02:27 AM)Paradox Wrote: Honestly, that was a little exaggerated, was it not? I assure a mod would never say those things, although a normal member of the community may.
I was demonstrating that the members of this site are shunning away the members of Roblox for offering reasonable points, while they themselves are going to Roblox and actively calling us retards and idiots.

The people here are shunning the people from Roblox, yet half the community here is from Roblox originally? Interesting.
(04-02-2011, 02:39 AM)Paradox Wrote: The people here are shunning the people from Roblox, yet half the community here is from Roblox originally? Interesting.

Yo dawg, I herd you like quotes, so I put a quote inside your quote, so you can quote quotes while you quote quotes!

And, more specifically, they're shunning everyone who doesn't agree with all certainty that Buildism is the best thing in the world.
@Mrbossman

Which mod?
Tell Jacob and his ''Buildism Grand Theft Auto'' isn't gonna last very long.
Exclamation 
(04-02-2011, 03:08 AM)tyler Wrote: Which mod?
A mod in imagination land.

IT'S A HYPOTHETICAL. THERE IS NO MOD.:<: