Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Religion Thread
Buildist, that is like saying all Muslims are terrorists.
Which quite frankly, is an absurd statement.
Odd as it is to be saying this, Walrus is the one on firmer ground here.

Yeah, there are some crazy ignorant Christians.

But there's also some crazy ignorant Jews. And crazy ignorant Muslims. And crazy ignorant atheists.

The only reason there are possibly more crazy or ignorant Christians than crazy or ignorant anyone-elses is because there are more Christians than anyone-elses.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Ghosty, I'm half Jewish and half Lutheran-- my dad who is Jewish has no Jewish friends he doesn't really get along with his own people.
My dad wanted me to be brought up as a Lutheran-- but my mom who is Lutheran wanted me and my twin brother to be brought up Jewish.
They disagree on lots of things.
xD
The Orthodox Jews are close-minded pieces of dirt.
They treat the Palestinians inhumanely.
I would just like to say that...I'm Christian, Also I would like to ask a question: What is Lutheran?
It is a form of Protestantism.
(12-16-2012, 10:16 AM)kurk32 Wrote: I would just like to say that...I'm Christian, Also I would like to ask a question: What is Lutheran?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutheranism
If god is real, why is there so much suffering happening in this world right now? Is the world going to end? Definitely not. The 2010s are worse than the 2000s so far. I thought the new decades would be better than the previous ones!
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
BECAUSE OUR COUNTRIES FUCKING SUCK!
(12-17-2012, 03:02 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: The 2010s are worse than the 2000s so far. I thought the new decades would be better than the previous ones!

your highly subjective posts are amusing
I love how he has been bashing Christianity this whole thread, but no one is allowed to bash atheism.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]