Here's why this game is a copy of nothing: List of why you shouldn't flame
1) MrDoomBringer - From ROBLOX - mentioned saying "Don't like this site? Make your own" therefore, when someone does, MrDoomBringer's advice is not thought of, meanwhile, when it is mentioned it's "ownage" to the other person in the thread.

2) I'd like to see you even make a game with physics. Let alone a brick using the same coding language.

3) Why did you even waste your time trying to come here just to say it's a copy? What did you accomplish? Giving out your info to a place that you don't trust? (Even though most users trust this, and it is a trusting site owner)

-Thanx
~Login
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Total bump.
One more bump.
No bumps required. I made this a sticky.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(04-02-2011, 09:48 PM)Login Wrote: 1) MrDoomBringer - From ROBLOX - mentioned saying "Don't like this site? Make your own" therefore, when someone does, MrDoomBringer's advice is not thought of, meanwhile, when it is mentioned it's "ownage" to the other person in the thread.

2) I'd like to see you even make a game with physics. Let alone a brick using the same coding language.

3) Why did you even waste your time trying to come here just to say it's a copy? What did you accomplish? Giving out your info to a place that you don't trust? (Even though most users trust this, and it is a trusting site owner)

-Thanx
~Login

Truth right there.
User Of Buildism!
Good now we have this.
Win.
Thanks for the sticky. ^^
Support. I love this thread.
Bro, you NEED to stop lagposting...
He should delete his lagposts so he isn't put moderation against him.