Buildism Time Capsule
Rebecca Black's Friday is the most disliked video of all time on Youtube!
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!!!
(04-03-2011, 12:35 AM)DSiDewd Wrote: Rebecca Black's Friday is the most disliked video of all time on Youtube!

Horray!
(02-16-2011, 03:28 PM)Darklord Wrote: What messages do you want to leave for future Build-ists?

There isn't much going on here right now. We get excited whenever more than a few members come on at the same time. Tongue

There aren't many games yet, but some people are learning scripting, so there will probably be more games to play in a little while. Multiplayer isn't out yet, but there was a test of it a few days ago.

A lot of us found Buildism from a similar 3D game called ROBLOX. ROBLOX might be gone in the few years because the community is really immature now and the admins don't seem to care much about anything other than making a lot of money.

What do you think?

Epic Time-Capsule is epic.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
I was wondering when the Aprilists would find this thread...
On my very first day I became the number 12 top poster!
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
Ah, Hello Buildist. I posted this on May 27th 2011. Are background changed. Also we are doing a skin contest. I enterd. 14 people has enterd so far. And it as been up on the Wiki for a few days now! So yeah! ^_^
-Fish
Hey there Fuure Players, im Micky! well, thigs here are pretty much awesome! Our Multyplayer is User-Hosted!
Kieron will make it as the worst, and most annoying buildist ever.
I found a version of Buildism from October, 4 days before the site opened: http://buildism.net/archive/Buildism.jar

I think it has as many bugs as features!