Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Heli-Race (Notes)
Heli-Race Info
Heli-Race is a game where you must race to your helicopter at the end of a difficult terrian. You will find, Zombies, Lava and much more, in your path to the finish!
Updates
-New Terrian/More Zombies!

Possible Updates
-Different types of Zombies.
-Awards

(Pending Updates depend on whether I can do what I wish with LUA.)

If you have any suggestions, post them here.
If you need help with scripting anything, feel free to ask me or Jacob_!

I'll probably check this out sometime soon Smile
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
If you don't ask Qwerty or Jacob_, the Kron Army will crush you!
It's Ghosty now, I'm not Qwerty anymore Wink

Suggestions:

Your zombies need to actually do something when you run into them! Tongue

They also need textures. Maybe sounds. And need to chase you from farther away. Blank box zombies that just stand there until you come within 5 character-widths and then try to hug you are creepy, yes, but I don't think they're the type of creepy you're going for.
(12-20-2012, 02:39 PM)Ghosty Wrote: It's Ghosty now, I'm not Qwerty anymore Wink

Suggestions:

Your zombies need to actually do something when you run into them! Tongue

They also need textures. Maybe sounds. And need to chase you from farther away. Blank box zombies that just stand there until you come within 5 character-widths and then try to hug you are creepy, yes, but I don't think they're the type of creepy you're going for.

Do you think you could assist me with the scripting involved? I haven't used LUA for a very long time, and I won't claim to be very good at it, seing as I only took the basic tutorials.
I'll see if I can come up with something for you later; I just got back from a quick vacation so I can't whip anything up right now, I'm afraid.