Why Buildism should not be flamed [Details]
I am remaking this thread due to the lack of detail in the stickied one.

See Buildism and ROBLOX are completely different. Though the inspiration of this game was from ROBLOX there are certain differences that are quite major yet some irate gamers can't see those differences. There is the difference in the scripting. Though both games use lua, you cannot simply import your scripts to Buildism. The language is somewhat different.

Secondly, Buildism does not infringe any copyrights from ROBLOX. I'd like you to scour the site and look for something RIGHT out of ROBLOX. Buildism does not even have studs in game! While Roblox bricks have studs and highly resemble
Lego. They even had to put at the bottom that they bore no resemblance to Lego and if so it was unintentional.

Finally, if you irate gamers from ROBLOX continue to come here to flame. There's gonna be an inter forum war. Buildism flames ROBLOX and ROBLOX does the same back. I am from ROBLOX and I don't even do that!

So please, if your still gonna flame Buildism after reading this. Then I am deeply sorry for you.
Agreed.

i be giving u a thanks
Sticky.
Mods.
Naow.
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
RT trolls should see this
Stickied
Thanks Paradox

Btw I am GodsGift on ROBLOX.
yes
[Image: i_approve_of_this_post.jpg]
(Oversized sig image removed)
I see, so a place that has people that look EXACTLY like those of Roblox and has an LUA format that is EXCATLY like that of Roblox and a building space that looks EXACTLY like that of Roblox is completely original?
This is just MC and Roblox put together. The skin concept from MC, the scripting from Roblox, and the characters from both.
Yea...totally.
Building space? I am disappoint my friend.
(04-03-2011, 04:07 AM)Cheddly Wrote: I see, so a place that has people that look EXACTLY like those of Roblox and has an LUA format that is EXCATLY like that of Roblox and a building space that looks EXACTLY like that of Roblox is completely original?
This is just MC and Roblox put together. The skin concept from MC, the scripting from Roblox, and the characters from both.
Yea...totally.

yea? So do a bunch of other games. Problem?
[Image: 150-1.png]