Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My ban was unjust.
Apparantly I was banned for 2 WEEKS just because I made another account. Is it really a big deall that I made a pointless alt? It wasn't like I went around trolling people. Why was my alt deleted?!? The terms of service state that alts used to get around rules will be deleted. My alt never broke any rules except for not stating that it was me. Why does Walrus get to keep his Buttnugget acount? This is absolute bull crap!
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(12-21-2012, 03:06 AM)Leonartist Wrote: Apparantly I was banned for 2 WEEKS just because I made another account. Is it really a big deall that I made a pointless alt? It wasn't like I went around trolling people. Why was my alt deleted?!? The terms of service state that alts used to get around rules will be deleted. My alt never broke any rules except for not stating that it was me. Why does Walrus get to keep his Buttnugget acount? This is absolute bull crap!

Complaining about your ban will most likely get you banned again.
Just because your account got deleted doesn't mean Walrus's account will be deleted too. Your account was Deleted or Banned for a reason.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
If it was pointless why do you care that it was deleted? And spamming alts achieves nothing anyway.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Maybe you should read the rules. Making accounts and not saying that they belong to you isn't allowed, and yours was even worse since the name was a swear word and what you posted with it was against the rules anyway.

Quote:Abusing multiple accounts - If you make alternate accounts, you must make it clear that they are yours by changing your profile description. Alternate accounts that are created to break rules or get around bans will be deleted.

Walrus isn't allowed to use his account either, did you notice that he's banned?