Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favorite Movie/Television show Celebrity?
No I am not talking about that girl, sorry for that obsession. What is favorite celebrity that has been on a movie and/or a Television show, it can be Brad Pitt, Tom Hanks, etc. Personally my favorite celebrity is Tom Cruise. He has been in movies in what I think is cool, like Taps, The Outsiders, Risky Business, Top gun, Days of Thunder, Rain Man and Mission impossible 1,2,3,Ghost protocol. Personally I have only seen The Outsiders, Top Gun, Rain man, Mission Impossible 2(SUCKED), and Mission impossible Ghost protocol(4). Now what is your favorite celebrity that has been on a Movie and/or Television show? Post descriptively and tell them about the movies/television shows you heard of and watched. Also describe what is your favorite movie/television show from them.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Jim Cummings. He's done just about everything. Probably his most famous roles are Winnie the Pooh (since 1988) and Tigger (partly since 1990, always since 1999), but he's also done lots of stuff for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Shrek, Jimmy Neutron, Tarzan, Iron Man, King of the Hill, Spider-Man, Star Wars, Transformers, Wreck-it-Ralph, Epic Mickey, Kingdom Hearts, Skyrim, and hundreds of other TV shows and movies and games, usually in bit roles or single-episode main characters. He's good at doing unique voices, but if you're paying attention, you can usually tell if a character's being voiced by him.

Also, I'd just like to point out, BG, you left out Days of Thunder as a Cruise movie Wink
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Tara Strong is best voice actress.
snooki
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Leonardo Da Vinci.

666th post!
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(12-26-2012, 03:02 AM)Glome Wrote: snooki

supar hot bro
(12-26-2012, 05:12 AM)Leonartist Wrote: Leonardo Da Vinci.

Leonardo Da Vinci or Leonardo Dicaprio? I'm pretty sure they didn't have TV or movies in the 1400s...
(12-26-2012, 05:34 AM)Void Wrote:
(12-26-2012, 05:12 AM)Leonartist Wrote: Leonardo Da Vinci.

Leonardo Da Vinci or Leonardo Dicaprio? I'm pretty sure they didn't have TV or movies in the 1400s...

Back in my day we called television "Ice Boxes"
stephen colbert es bretty gud
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
If you think about it, famous people during the Renesance were valued like celebrities.
So I guess you could say Da Vinci was a celebrity.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]