Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Here's an idea on how you can help with the growth of 2dworlds
I think now's a time to realize the potential for 2DWorlds, but every active user has to participate for this to be possible.

Everyone of us should do our part in advertising 2dworlds, and that includes posting 2dworlds-related videos on YouTube, "liking," discussing, sharing, and adding 2dworlds to your activies on your public profile on Facebook, Tweeting about 2dworlds, posting about it on ROBLOX and Minecraft, adding a link to 2dworlds on your profile description AND signature on EVERY forum and site that allows you to do so, and generally just spreading the word around.

We can achieve so much if we do this, so let's do it.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Starting the multiple Roblox raids were pretty successful, but it had the risk of
inviting unpleasant people. I'm going to make a facebook account for 2dworlds, and
friend as many people as possible.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(12-27-2012, 06:50 PM)Leonartist Wrote: Starting the multiple Roblox raids were pretty successful, but it had the risk of
inviting unpleasant people. I'm going to make a facebook account for 2dworlds, and

Again; bad idea.
(12-27-2012, 08:51 PM)Innerwebs Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 06:50 PM)Leonartist Wrote: Starting the multiple Roblox raids were pretty successful, but it had the risk of

Again; bad idea.

No, it's not a bad idea. You have to face the fact that we can't afford to be choosers.
If you mean making a Facebook account and requesting people you don't know, don't do that.
There will always be unpleasant people, we can't get rid of them. We need to tell as many people, friendly or not, anyone can join. But I know how we can at least get rid of the worst of them, we need staff members. Some people might be complaining about the bans so don't give too strict bans, give them warnings at first. Every site has its good people and bad people, we can't create a perfect site with the perfect community, you know that.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
I am considered the "C&G Empress" on ROBLOX.

I can maybe convince a few clan guys, and maybe help you guys on clan features.

[Image: JVB0D.png]
(12-30-2012, 07:40 AM)Luka_Megurine Wrote: I am considered the "C&G Empress" on ROBLOX.

I can maybe convince a few clan guys, and maybe help you guys on clan features.

All help is appreciated.
(12-28-2012, 02:52 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: requesting people you don't know, don't do that.

the internet is made up of people you dont know, thats like saying "dont let people you dont know buy from your store"

and just as myem says, we cant be choosers about it, if someone turns out bad just rid them and move on.
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
(01-06-2013, 06:56 AM)Corgi Wrote:
(12-28-2012, 02:52 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: requesting people you don't know, don't do that.

the internet is made up of people you dont know, thats like saying "dont let people you dont know buy from your store"

and just as myem says, we cant be choosers about it, if someone turns out bad just rid them and move on.

no its not like that at all

bothering random people on facebook is not the same as someone walking in to your store and asking to buy something