Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Jacob, you just blew my mind.
(12-24-2012, 07:01 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: Qwerty, mine doesn't work on other websites. :/

The website owner has to put the code on their website, genius.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(12-24-2012, 08:39 PM)DysLabs Wrote:
(12-24-2012, 07:01 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: Qwerty, mine doesn't work on other websites. :/

The website owner has to put the code on their website, genius.

Actually, it's a JS so it works by pasting it in your address bar. Sadly it's messed up for me because chrome decided to replace [Image: hCYkV.jpg] with ® symbols in it.
Add an option to remove this, I can't use arrow keys to navigate what I'm writing
(12-26-2012, 12:16 AM)Innerwebs Wrote: Add an option to remove this, I can't use arrow keys to navigate what I'm writing

I agree. Awesome that it is, I think it's adding a ton of lag whenever I use the "Quick Edit" option.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Mine doesn't move when I use the arrow keys. Sad
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(12-26-2012, 12:16 AM)Innerwebs Wrote: Add an option to remove this, I can't use arrow keys to navigate what I'm writing

I can. Mine works fine. :/
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.

Well, you can just view the source of the page and delete the line that says "<script type="text/javascript" src="/jeff2.js"></script>" but you'd have to do it every time.
I like it. You did a great job jacob.
Jacob sure does deserve a nobel peace prize for making a piece of shit.