I'm from ROBLOX...
MCRsharp invited me here.

ROBLOX username: Puppiar
Welcome to buildism and you sniped a name! Good Job and dogs are awesome!
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
I find this game to be a great relaxation break from Roblox's cutthroat community. I hope you do too!
Helping Link defeat monsters since 1992!
Thanks!

I really love this name snipe! Smile
Hi Dog, I'm Duck.

I could make you a doggy skin if you'd like, but I take a while :/
This is pretty much a copy of ROBLOX. It's just in 2D.
(04-04-2011, 04:58 PM)Fortitudo Wrote: This is pretty much a copy of ROBLOX. It's just in 2D.

You know, I hate it how people keep joining the site, take a quick look around, and pronounce, "THIS IS A COPY OF ROBLOX!" Because it is nowhere near it.

If Buildism is a copy of ROBLOX, then ROBLOX is a copy of Legos, Legos are a copy of wooden blocks, wooden blocks are a copy of making dirt mounds, and making dirt mounds is a copy of the creation of the Earth, and the creation of the Earth is a copy of the creation of the universe.
(04-04-2011, 05:01 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(04-04-2011, 04:58 PM)Fortitudo Wrote: This is pretty much a copy of ROBLOX. It's just in 2D.

You know, I hate it how people keep joining the site, take a quick look around, and pronounce, "THIS IS A COPY OF ROBLOX!" Because it is nowhere near it.

If Buildism is a copy of ROBLOX, then ROBLOX is a copy of Legos, Legos are a copy of wooden blocks, wooden blocks are a copy of making dirt mounds, and making dirt mounds is a copy of the creation of the Earth, and the creation of the Earth is a copy of the creation of the universe.

KK.
But I actually started looking at it, and it's kinda cool.
:loneranger: i r teh bandeeet :loneranger:
well half the users on ROBLOX are on here
[Image: 2rr79tg.jpg]
Cats are better :<

Anyways, although this should of been in an "Introduce yourself" forum, welcome to buildism, and have a fun time here.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]