Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New vote for most annoying user!
Congratulations, Walrus aka Hairy aka Tax aka a billion other things!! You're now officially at least as pointless and ridiculous as Franco, Kieron, and Glome were at their worsts!

I have to laugh. I mean, really. Why the heck are you convincing two dozen people that you need to work on your social skills?

Want some advice? If you want to impress people with your lack of politeness and tact, go do it somewhere where it'll actually get seen by hundreds or thousands of people before it gets tossed in the trash! It'll be much more effective if you put your spam on, say, Roblox, or the Minecraft Forums, or even KoGaMa.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Glome is cooler than everyone else when he's at his worst.
Btw, where is he? I haven't seen him yet.
~Invader~
Oh, no, when Glome's cool he's a few steps above his worst. And yeah, then he's awesome. I don't know if you've seen him at his worst. It's been a very long time since he's caused much trouble.
Glome is sitting beside me as we speak.
He's busy eating ice cream.
I guess I am good, that I don't know who anyone is?
[Image: JVB0D.png]
Hmm, I should post a "2DWorlds: Ancient History Lesson" thread.
I already read a "Buildist" history thread, and I really don't want to see any more "horrible history"

[Image: JVB0D.png]
(01-02-2013, 12:24 AM)Luka_Megurine Wrote: I already read a "Buildist" history thread, and I really don't want to see any more "horrible history"

Actually, you probably do.
All we can only hope is that he managed to change his ways like the rest of the bad users. qq

And Luka, I'll be making a new one.
I was never at my worst.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]