Mah story (Story time!)
Smile 
When I saw some thread about Buildism I wondered what it was. A day later or two I saw another and that was when I made my mind about checking out Buildism. I made my account "LOL" on that day I saw this, however I didn't forum or play for 1 or 2 days. When I came back here to check this out again I started foruming and I got interested in this game... NAO DATS TEH STOREH! TEH END!
I checked Buildism out the FIRST time I heard the name. =P
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Me too Login.
:O

You joined before me. I thought I was the only forumer that isn't a mod/admin that joined in March Tongue

I looked at Buildism when I saw MrBossMan make a hate thread on Roblox. Although he denied it, a user named MrBossMan came here to flame the website.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
ive forumed since i started, but im not a fast forumer i only post several at a time
[Image: o6falf.png]
@guinea
Nor do you have the best spelling, but I'm fine with that (although others won't be).
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(04-04-2011, 09:35 PM)Scripter Wrote: :O

You joined before me. I thought I was the only forumer that isn't a mod/admin that joined in March :P

I looked at Buildism when I saw MrBossMan make a hate thread on Roblox. Although he denied it, a user named MrBossMan came here to flame the website.

I saw that thread too! :o
My story is the same as you, but i started using "Micky" as soon as i made him!
I found the Buildism by a thread, then I joined just so I can have an awesome name :>
I saw it on a thread also, I came to troll on my first account, but now I like it. Smile
Helping Link defeat monsters since 1992!