I think the Big 11 should be renamed...
In the beginning, the Big 11 were created because of the active 11 users at the time, but then other active users woke up (such as myself), and didn't get a chance to join.

Perhaps we should complile a List to represent the [ Insert number of active users here ] [ Insert cool sound noun here ]?

Because I know we have more than just 11 users that actively post, and as sergentkyle said, it doesn't reflect your post count.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
It WAS Big 6, but I guess random users joined in. I mean a couple of them, yes they were active but others I could disagree.
(04-05-2011, 02:36 AM)Ice Wrote: It WAS Big 6, but I guess random users joined in. I mean a couple of them, yes they were active but others I could disagree.

I woke up and went right to the forums, but it would seem not fast enough because I saw the post "tyler is the LAST member of the Big 11".

I saw some persons post about the Big 6, was it yours?
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(04-05-2011, 02:39 AM)Scripter Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 02:36 AM)Ice Wrote: It WAS Big 6, but I guess random users joined in. I mean a couple of them, yes they were active but others I could disagree.

I woke up and went right to the forums, but it would seem not fast enough because I saw the post "tyler is the LAST member of the Big 11".

I saw some persons post about the Big 6, was it yours?

Well, I first posted about it in a thread, then others made threads about it.
sergentkyle told me today that i was in Big 11, and i dont remember that O_o
I should be in the big 11, i was here before micky and sgtkyle i think