The revolutionary 25
Because I thought It would be better to have a list of people that are active forumers and here from the start, rather than a couple who postsed on a thread.

Yes, Im annoyed i was sleeping while the big 11 thread was made.

Elite, Interwebs, Micky, Cat, Broloxer, Ice, Paradox, Twinmold, LOL, Login, DsiDewd, Tyler, Player, Dan, Rare, sergentkyle, 1x1x1x1, Mcnoobster, Scripter , Domino, Crap, Duck, Admin, Ohai and Sazaho.

This is a list of aroud the first 25 forumers.

[This list is subject to change] c wut i did thar[/align]
"Micky"
Yay Big Grin
[ You earn bragging rights ]
>:3 Hehe....
going offline, bump so this can be seen
Revolutionary 25 > Big 11
Double bump.
I DON'T WANT TO BE PART OF NO REVOLUTION

I QUIT

Revolutionary 25 < Big 11

Copier >.>
Yesh!!!! But nothing can beat Big 11.
@Elite, Ikr!
(04-05-2011, 05:22 AM)Elite Wrote: Because I thought It would be better to have a list of people that are active forumers and here from the start, rather than a couple who postsed on a thread.

Yes, Im annoyed i was sleeping while the big 11 thread was made.

Elite, Interwebs, Micky, Cat, Broloxer, Ice, Paradox, Twinmold, LOL, Login, DsiDewd, Tyler, Player, Dan, Rare, sergentkyle, 1x1x1x1, Nope, Blizzard, Domino, Crap, Duck, Admin, Ohai and Sazaho.

This is a list of aroud the first 25 forumers.

[This list is subject to change] c wut i did thar[/align]

That's a list of around the first 25 forumers? I think something's wrong with it then, because I joined before most of them...

And I don't agree with "Revolutionary". It does make sense. How about the [ Insert number of active forumers here ] Forumers? Big Grin
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]