Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I Dislike Roblox
[excessive swearing removed]

im milhouse90 can someone from roblox tell me if im deleted??
~When you Die and Your Life Flashes In Front of Your Eyes, Make Sure You Have Plenty To Watch~
nobody will be able to tell if youre banned or deleted, your account itself is removed from view when you are banned or deleted.
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
(01-01-2013, 06:41 PM)Corgi Wrote: nobody will be able to tell if youre banned or deleted, your account itself is removed from view when you are banned or deleted.

I went on a proxy and found im not deleted! then why the fuck cant I enter the site
~When you Die and Your Life Flashes In Front of Your Eyes, Make Sure You Have Plenty To Watch~
1. Excessive swearing is not allowed.
2. You are banned.
3. Calm down. You can still access ROBLOX, I did when I was IP'd, it's not hard to figure out.
~Invader~
(01-01-2013, 07:06 PM)Invader Wrote: 1. Excessive swearing is not allowed.
2. You are banned.
3. Calm down. You can still access ROBLOX, I did when I was IP'd, it's not hard to figure out.

invader are you like a mod or something on this sight???

I cant acces roblox I tried with a proxy and it only let me see the forums and stuff I couldn't sighn in. when are you un ip banned??
I might be, if Jacob_ feels I'd do good.
Your proxy is crap if you can't sign in.
~Invader~
(01-01-2013, 07:05 PM)Legend Wrote: I went on a proxy and found im not deleted! then why the fuck cant I enter the site

treat it like a normal ban, wait a week or two tops then check back on there.
(01-01-2013, 07:10 PM)Invader Wrote: I might be, if Jacob_ feels I'd do good.
Your proxy is crap if you can't sign in.

It is crap, I cant get a good one without download cause I just got this new laptop and I don't wanna mess it up. are you still on a proxy if you are ip banned
I sent the one I used in a PM.
You don't download it.
~Invader~
(01-01-2013, 07:15 PM)Invader Wrote: I sent the one I used in a PM.
You don't download it.

can i use the proxy as well? never know when i might need that.