Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sorry if this is spam, but this is pathetic.
The ROBLOX mod team is crap.
I report things that are off topic/spam/personal attack/online dating/any other rule-breaker, and they just ignore it. Bull. Look at this thread.
http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.asp...D=86001414
It's on the sitetest forum, I post there quite often. I'm known there and LMaD. People make threads about me often, sometimes good, sometimes stupid like this one. I report them, and get no response of a "[ Content Deleted ]." This gnac kid has no grammar whatsoever. I report him for his many spam threads all the time. He never gets banned. Not even warned. No threads CD'd.
Today I decided to do something else and PM a mod the thread. He did NOTHING about it. Here's our discussion, he hasn't sent back a second reply yet.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't understand him, but I thought it'd be PA. Can't read it.
If it's not attacking, then it's obviously spam and off topic, since it's on the sitetest forum.
That forum is filled with spam, a lot by that user.

------------------------------
On 1/2/2013 at 12:24 PM VladTheFirst wrote:

What's this about? It's a stupid post, but I don't see an attack.

------------------------------
On 1/2/2013 at 12:00 PM Invader4E wrote:

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.asp...D=86001414
This is spam, off topic, and personal attack. Please take action.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there's also another kid that's almost as dumb, ZeroMinato. He stalks me and copies my skin, but that's not really against the rules, so I have nothing to report him for.
So what do you think should be done here? Gnac get banned, or do it the ROBLOX way: let whoever breaks rules keep on doing it, as long as they're still getting money!
~Invader~
"Yes Just my Account Have Hacked in And Anymore Want i get out Of St3 Dragon I'm beginning to wonder what was You who hacked into My Account"

I'm crying qq
(01-02-2013, 06:51 PM)Invader Wrote: let whoever breaks rules keep on doing it, as long as they're still getting money!

skimming through everything i stopped right around here,

roblox has a moderation team each with the brain equivalent to that of a bird, however they dont work like that - for the most part.

yes i would agree they are bitchy and annoying in many places where anyone would hate them, in fact ill get banned for absurd reasons or no reason at all.
EX: one time i was banned for making a thread about banana bread.

but on the entire topic of why i quoted that, note that the person you were trying to report had not payed roblox in any way, but the mod team does cut slack to people who give them their paycheck they still ban them like normal people.
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
(01-02-2013, 07:38 PM)Corgi Wrote: but the mod team does cut slack to people who give them their paycheck they still ban them like normal people.
I wasn't referring to gnac, I was referring to them being money-starved. Nothing to do with gnac, or really moderation in general. Just ranting on about random stuff.

~Invader~
Invader, saying "sorry if this is spam" is wrong. If you know spam is against the rules, then why risk your chances on getting banned and posting this thread? I don't think you need to brag about this, it's kind of pointless. But of course, this is General Discussion.
:/
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(01-02-2013, 08:21 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: Invader, saying "sorry if this is spam" is wrong. If you know spam is against the rules, then why risk your chances on getting banned and posting this thread? I don't think you need to brag about this, it's kind of pointless. But of course, this is General Discussion.
Jacob_ took out the "Video Games" forum, and I didn't have anywhere to rant about this, because I'd get banned if I did it on ROBLOX, of course.
~Invader~
This is the off topic forum section, I do not see how this would actually be considered spam.

But yes, ROBLOX moderation takes longer than other sites. I received a 14 day ban for something I did 5 months prior.

It happens.
[Image: JVB0D.png]
(01-02-2013, 08:24 PM)Invader Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 08:21 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: Invader, saying "sorry if this is spam" is wrong. If you know spam is against the rules, then why risk your chances on getting banned and posting this thread? I don't think you need to brag about this, it's kind of pointless. But of course, this is General Discussion.
Jacob_ took out the "Video Games" forum, and I didn't have anywhere to rant about this, because I'd get banned if I did it on ROBLOX, of course.

Yes, I know. But why post about it if you might get banned if you think this is spam? Well, I neither see any spam in this thread and yes, since there is no other place you can post your opinion about this, then General Discussion is the right place and is the correct thing you did. Yes, you would get banned about it on ROBLOX if you'd post this there. I have to say, I do agree that the ROBLOX community are being too strict and they do ignore some stuff. Have you tried to send them an email, if you think it is necessary? I still don't think you should brag about it. You might be a little bit upset and mad about their "horrible" system, but deal with it. There is nothing much we can do about right? Oh yes, I've experienced the same feeling as you have Invader about this. A long time ago I was banned for some really ridiculous reason, I can't remember what it was but It was something totally weird and not even against the rules. I hope you still have a nice playable time on ROBLOX if you want to continue playing on it. I'm not saying your thread is wrong or anything like breaking against the rules, I just think it is a bit wrong risking your chances on being banned if you think it might be considered as spam if you post this thread (and you did post this thread already), but there is no thing what I see to be considered as spam (as I already to you), but try to be careful next time okay? I'm afraid you'll get banned. M'kay.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(01-02-2013, 08:43 PM)VenomSinister Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 08:24 PM)Invader Wrote:

Yes, I know. But why post about it if you might get banned if you think this is spam? Well, I neither see any spam in this thread and yes, since there is no other place you can post your opinion about this, then General Discussion is the right place and is the correct thing you did. Yes, you would get banned about it on ROBLOX if you'd post this there. I have to say, I do agree that the ROBLOX community are being too strict and they do ignore some stuff. Have you tried to send them an email, if you think it is necessary? I still don't think you should brag about it. You might be a little bit upset and mad about their "horrible" system, but deal with it. There is nothing much we can do about right? Oh yes, I've experienced the same feeling as you have Invader about this. A long time ago I was banned for some really ridiculous reason, I can't remember what it was but It was something totally weird and not even against the rules. I hope you still have a nice playable time on ROBLOX if you want to continue playing on it. I'm not saying your thread is wrong or anything like breaking against the rules, I just think it is a bit wrong risking your chances on being banned if you think it might be considered as spam if you post this thread (and you did post this thread already), but there is no thing what I see to be considered as spam (as I already to you), but try to be careful next time okay? I'm afraid you'll get banned. M'kay.
You're more of a help than the customer service.
And no, I can't e-mail them, because they use a bot to reply to you.
~Invader~
The bot messages you, to let you know that the E-Mail has been received.

ROBLOX doesn't have 70,000 customer service personnel like Blizzard or EA. It takes time to reply.

Better to be patient.
[Image: JVB0D.png]