I think deleting my account McNoobster was a little far
I agree with Interwebs.
(04-06-2011, 05:36 AM)Interwebs Wrote: I will re-activate your account under a few conditions:
1 No more messing up the wiki
2 No trolling
3 No inappropriate forum profile stuff
4 If you obey the rest of the rules
(04-06-2011, 05:31 AM)Elite Wrote: You arent mcnoobster.

kthxbai

He is, I checked the accounts with the same IP, it was McNoobster and HandsDown.

Interwebs that be nice if you havnt seen the wiki yet then you might change your mind if you have then sorry and thank you I will obey the rules.

I only raged on the wiki after I was deleted because I was mad and that was an unfair deletion for a mini little change

wont happen again though
You will be un-banned in two days. You have to re-write everything you destroyed, or I'm deleting you.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(04-06-2011, 05:48 AM)Interwebs Wrote: You will be un-banned in two days. You have to re-write everything you destroyed, or I'm deleting you.

Well then I guess you Im getting deleted because that stuff is long gone I didnt save it ._. cant you go back to recent edits?
I dont know. Sigh, I guess me, Jacob, qwertygiy and all the other mods will have to re-write the wiki, if Jacob can't get the stuff back.
Meep should have gave me a warning to start with I think a deletion was a little far because the first time I did it I only changed 1 little part then after I was deleted I destroyed the whole wiki
Well, to tell you the truth I clicked perma-ban on accident. Yes it was me who deleted you. If you would have sent me a private message, I could of fixed this in no time and you wouldn't of had to go through all that trouble of destroying the wiki and hurting the community of Buildism.
(04-06-2011, 05:59 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Well, to tell you the truth I clicked perma-ban on accident. Yes it was me who deleted you. If you would have sent me a private message, I could of fixed this in no time and you wouldn't of had to go through all that trouble of destroying the wiki and hurting the community of Buildism.

well I found the solution to both our problems I thought it was Jacob_ because I read a post from him saying he deleted me

http://buildism.net/wiki/w/index.php?tit...on=history
He deleted you from the wiki.
Well his ban dont got nothing on my proxys and did you see the link to the history yet?

http://buildism.net/wiki/w/index.php?tit...on=history

all we got to do is copy and past it all back :c