Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

WOOO HOOO
un IP banned from roblox in a few days!!

I didn't read the wiki and when I got the proxy from invader it was rule breaking and I could be arrested for it! I wasted 2k robux on nothing!
~When you Die and Your Life Flashes In Front of Your Eyes, Make Sure You Have Plenty To Watch~
LOOOOL.
You can't get arrested for using a proxy.
ROBLOX has 0 knowledge, or they're trying to scare you.
~Invader~
I heard in America it is a crime to change your IP.

[Image: JVB0D.png]
(01-04-2013, 02:32 AM)Luka_Megurine Wrote: I heard in America it is a crime to change your IP.

It's not. That's more likely to happen to the UK though since concerned mothers are somehow gaining popularity there.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
It's not a crime to change your IP. It happens all the time for completely innocent reasons that you usually don't even notice. Sometimes when you change your modem, or even unplug it and reconnect it, you can get a different IP address. Logging into free Wi-Fi at places like McDonald's also temporarily gives you a different IP. And of course, moving to a new address will give you a new one as well.

However, it's usually against the rules of most websites to intentionally change your IP address to avoid detection, and it's quite possible that some proxies may be illegal to use. So while you probably won't get arrested for it, don't do it.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
They're stupid because there are loads of proxies around the internet.
(01-04-2013, 02:06 AM)Legend Wrote: un IP banned from roblox in a few days!!

I didn't read the wiki and when I got the proxy from invader it was rule breaking and I could be arrested for it! I wasted 2k robux on nothing!

I have 2 different Wifis I have a guest and a normal **** house

so I I go to guest will it change my ip
~When you Die and Your Life Flashes In Front of Your Eyes, Make Sure You Have Plenty To Watch~