Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wat
I just got a new dot on my map which is placed in Lagos, Nigeria. I think it's a proxy, but there is 30 million people living in Lagos, so it might be legit.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Wait, if that think shows who is from where, why is there no dot in Tokyo...?
[Image: JVB0D.png]
Franco's last proxy was traced to Africa by Glome.
(01-04-2013, 11:06 PM)Luka_Megurine Wrote: Wait, if that think shows who is from where, why is there no dot in Tokyo...?

What connection are you using?
I'm just using my neighbors connection.
(01-04-2013, 11:33 PM)Luka_Megurine Wrote: I'm just using my neighbors connection.

Do you know what type of connection they have?
No, she just said that if my service expires early again, to just use her's.

So that is what I am doing.
(01-04-2013, 10:56 PM)Myem Wrote: I just got a new dot on my map which is placed in Lagos, Nigeria. I think it's a proxy, but there is 30 million people living in Lagos, so it might be legit.

It might be one of the spammers. It's getting more common for them to hire third world workers for $0.10 per hour to post spam, since CAPTCHAs are getting harder to bypass using bots.
(01-05-2013, 02:23 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: CAPTCHAs are getting harder to bypass using bots.

i mean, its not like the real person cant hide behind proxies and create accounts from different ones then use the spamming program from each account
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
(01-05-2013, 02:23 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(01-04-2013, 10:56 PM)Myem Wrote: I just got a new dot on my map which is placed in Lagos, Nigeria. I think it's a proxy, but there is 30 million people living in Lagos, so it might be legit.

It might be one of the spammers. It's getting more common for them to hire third world workers for $0.10 per hour to post spam, since CAPTCHAs are getting harder to bypass using bots.

Well, at least the 10% remaining after the coming NWO won't have to worry about spammers from the soon-to-be former nations of the third world.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.