I'm surprised noeone has gotten the user-name "Namesnipe" Yet.
(04-08-2011, 08:27 PM)Car Wrote: I cant "Officially" drive, atm. My parents dont trust me. I did pass my test and my dad did buy me a car.
Its a Nissan Altima, btw.

Here's what my car looks like, Same color. Only thing is that my car has pink car seat covers[Image: 2003-honda-civic.jpg] lol.
Opps, Didn't think it would be that big.

Sorry.
I'm nowhere near driving a REAL car... but I am a VERY passionate video game racer -- that's RACER, not WRECKER. GT4 FTW!
(04-08-2011, 08:33 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I'm nowhere near driving a REAL car... but I am a VERY passionate video game racer -- that's RACER, not WRECKER. GT4 FTW!

Lol, I used to play Racing game until I got my car. Now and then on the highway I may speed up a tad bit for the fun of it. I don't go to fast though.
I like my name too. It's a change from the "childish" silverthehedgehog.
[Image: Pyromancer.png]
[Image: PyroMancerSteamID.png]
[lua]while true do end[/lua]
(04-08-2011, 08:35 PM)Play_Robot Wrote:
(04-08-2011, 08:33 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I'm nowhere near driving a REAL car... but I am a VERY passionate video game racer -- that's RACER, not WRECKER. GT4 FTW!

Lol, I used to play Racing game until I got my car. Now and then on the highway I may speed up a tad bit for the fun of it. I don't go to fast though.

Thats EXACTLY why my parents wont let me drive until I graduate this year.
its funny how noone takes the obvious names
[Image: 2rr79tg.jpg]
(04-08-2011, 08:39 PM)Car Wrote:

Lol, My mom was the same way. She was so worried, I had to take her with me if I wanted to drive somewhere for like the first 2 months. Then she left me alone.
(04-08-2011, 08:39 PM)Car Wrote:

I graduate this year, and I don't have a regular license yet Tongue

I know how to drive, but I don't see the point in getting a license when I don't have a car.
I feel like a little kid while you guys talk about driving and graduating. XD
[Image: 2rr79tg.jpg]
My parents think Im gonna crash and end up having an injury, or death.